Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

My daughter is coming home!

My daughter is coming home!

Old Aug 19th 2007, 5:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Winnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud of
Talking My daughter is coming home!

I've not been on here in a while but I got some great news this morning that I've just got to share with everyone. My daughter is coming to NZ to join us! She changed her mind originally at the last minute and decided to stay in the UK as she was in love (yuk). Now she's split up with him and wants to be with her mummy. I haven't seen her for over a year so you can imagine how excited I am about it. I can't sit still! Roll on september!
Old Aug 19th 2007, 6:26 pm
Forum Regular

jackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nice
Default Re: My daughter is coming home!

So pleased for you Winnie
This is one of my biggest fears - that when the time comes (few years maybe) that my 20 yr old son (only child) won't want to come with us.
Will just have to deal with I guess but sooooo much better if they can close by - same hemisphere even
Old Aug 19th 2007, 7:43 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Winnie
I've not been on here in a while but I got some great news this morning that I've just got to share with everyone. My daughter is coming to NZ to join us! She changed her mind originally at the last minute and decided to stay in the UK as she was in love (yuk). Now she's split up with him and wants to be with her mummy. I haven't seen her for over a year so you can imagine how excited I am about it. I can't sit still! Roll on september!

Hi Winnie

So very pleased to hear your news. It must seem like Christmas has come early in your house this morning.
Old Aug 19th 2007, 8:42 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Woo hoo wonderful news Winnie!
Old Aug 19th 2007, 8:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

B,that is fab news girl!! Party?
Old Aug 19th 2007, 9:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really nice

Hooray!!! Brill news Winnie!!
Old Aug 19th 2007, 9:23 pm
patience...is a virtue!!!

reecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant future

Great news Winnie...
Old Aug 19th 2007, 10:09 pm
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute

My son decided to stay in the Uk when we moved here. He has been out twice now to visit and those trips are the highlight of my year. Enjoy having your daughter with you...
Old Aug 19th 2007, 11:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jackietyfry
So pleased for you Winnie
This is one of my biggest fears - that when the time comes (few years maybe) that my 20 yr old son (only child) won't want to come with us.
Will just have to deal with I guess but sooooo much better if they can close by - same hemisphere even

Hows Bridgend these days?

I was born in Bridgend and lived up until leaving home in Pencoed.

Is the Wyndam still a pub in town?
Old Aug 19th 2007, 11:16 pm
Forum Regular

jackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nice

Hi, Bridgend is just fine thank you although it is some time since I was in the Wyndham. We actually live in Brynmenyn which is also not far from Pencoed!

Although there is nothing particually wrong with where we live now (it's great compared to some places) we just want to try living somewhere else and with the Rugby and all those sheep we thought NZ might be the place for us.
Not yet however although we are coming over for a recce in Feb. How have you settled?

Sorry Winnie for hijacking your post!
Old Aug 19th 2007, 11:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold

Very very well and so far love the place even though we've not done much sightseeing yet.

I'm sure you'll enjoy your recce and maybe one day emigration.

I've not been into Bridgend town centre for maybe 15 years but i sure have spent many drunken hours in it prior to that

Good luck with the recce and future plans
Old Aug 19th 2007, 11:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 20th 2007, 6:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Winnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud of

Thanks guys. I've been bouncing around like Tigger today, I'm soooooo excited. Yes Danny, no doubt there will be a party at some point when she arrives! Now all I need to do is find a cheap flight for her.
Sings> 'I'm so happy, oh so happy, so happy and merry and bright'
Old Aug 20th 2007, 7:42 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Great news - is S. pleased?

Donna not Danny
Old Aug 20th 2007, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

Kerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to all

Oh Winnie I am so jealous!! You will have all your family together now. I bet Simone is over the moon. You lucky lucky thing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.