Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

My Christmas present is.......

My Christmas present is.......

Old Dec 25th 2006, 12:59 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default My Christmas present is.......

White Island. Well a trip there anyway

1 Night in a villa and then the White Island tour.

Anyone been?

Whats it like?

PS Merry Christmas
Old Dec 27th 2006, 7:21 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My Christmas present is.......

Anyone been to White Island then?

Old Dec 27th 2006, 7:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Nope. Where is it? Must be nice if it's a prezzie!
Old Dec 27th 2006, 7:51 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by danny.f
Nope. Where is it? Must be nice if it's a prezzie!
Its an Island (hence the name ) off the Bay of Plenty. HERE'S a link
Old Dec 27th 2006, 7:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
Its an Island (hence the name ) off the Bay of Plenty. HERE'S a link

JTL-How the fanny's trousers do you put a link on?
Old Dec 27th 2006, 7:56 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

I hear crickets chirping.
Old Dec 29th 2006, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

lizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud of

never been to white island, but you can see it from where we live. Planning to go though when my wife has had the baby.
Old Dec 30th 2006, 7:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

jueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of light

mmmm it was somewhere I wanted to go this summer but at $150 per person.....maybe not!!!! I can't believe it!!!
Old Dec 31st 2006, 1:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

spackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud of

Yep, we went on our first visit to NZ. Being an volcano freak i had a whale of a time. Adie suffered a bit due to the sulphur playing his asthma up, but you get issued with gas masks and hard hats, and very sexy they are too! You will have to check with the company the night before you go as the weather can be very temperamental. Would thoroughly recommend it though.

PS Where's the spell check gone?
Old Dec 31st 2006, 5:39 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by spackster
Yep, we went on our first visit to NZ. Being an volcano freak i had a whale of a time. Adie suffered a bit due to the sulphur playing his asthma up, but you get issued with gas masks and hard hats, and very sexy they are too! You will have to check with the company the night before you go as the weather can be very temperamental. Would thoroughly recommend it though.

PS Where's the spell check gone?
I have been checking the place out. It looks great. Cannot wait
Old Jan 1st 2007, 3:41 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Jack if you and Mrs Daws! see this tonight, just wanted to say have a good journey to NZ, you're sure to have a fantastic time, don't forget the piccies and I'm sure you'll make a lot of new friends too.

The one piece of advice to remember tho is try NOT to convert your dollars back to pounds, I know its really difficult to do but if you wanna know what life is gonna be like, unless you got 5 numbers Friday ( my no. is 019.... if you did!! ) then its the only way to go.....
Old Jan 1st 2007, 4:03 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
Jack if you and Mrs Daws! see this tonight, just wanted to say have a good journey to NZ, you're sure to have a fantastic time, don't forget the piccies and I'm sure you'll make a lot of new friends too.

The one piece of advice to remember tho is try NOT to convert your dollars back to pounds, I know its really difficult to do but if you wanna know what life is gonna be like, unless you got 5 numbers Friday ( my no. is 019.... if you did!! ) then its the only way to go.....
Thanks guy's. Will defo have a good time

Just dropped the kids off at my folks place. Like they where bothered. Plankho was more interested in Star Wars and Liv in her new pink dressing gown

The site will crash with amount of pix I'm gonna load on the server

Anyway gotta go. Need some sleep.

Happy New Year everyone
Old Jan 1st 2007, 4:05 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

Happy New Year Jack & Family.

Have a great time in NZ- looking forward to seeing pics on your return

Georgina & Andy
Old Jan 1st 2007, 4:08 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by andy&georgina
looking forward to seeing pics on your return
I bet you are you mucky pup

Old Jan 1st 2007, 4:12 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

I bet you are you mucky pup

And there was me being all polite and nice and not gutter talking - you never disappoint Jack