Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

MRT Board changes?

MRT Board changes?

Old Nov 14th 2005, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

shortfatbloke has a brilliant futureshortfatbloke has a brilliant futureshortfatbloke has a brilliant futureshortfatbloke has a brilliant futureshortfatbloke has a brilliant futureshortfatbloke has a brilliant futureshortfatbloke has a brilliant future
Default MRT Board changes?

There is a rumour going around that the Medical Radiation Technologist Board has changed their way of working and the it can now take up to 6 months to get your qualifications recognised. Has anyone heard anything similar or been through the process?

Thanks.
Old Nov 14th 2005, 6:48 pm
Forum Regular

spudzlikeus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MRT Board changes?

Hi there,
Glad to hear theres at least one more MRT out there!! I applied on 1st May and had it back in 3 weeks (and thats including postage time!!) So unless they have changed since then, well I don't know.Also when I applied my University was not on their pre approved list on the website. However when I emailed them to ask about something else, I got a very nice reply to say that although my Uni was not on the list, it might already be approved (just might not have been updated on the internet) And guess what, it was, so saved time, money and the hassle of all the extra forms from the Uni.
Any idea how much us guys get paid in NZ??I've heard its alot lower than nursing, which is the opposite to UK??