Reload this Page >

Moving on Sept 11th- Lower Hutt

Moving on Sept 11th- Lower Hutt

Old Jul 30th 2008, 8:34 pm
Just Joined

Spoon_goon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving on Sept 11th- Lower Hutt

Hi all,

My wife, daughter and I are moving to Lower Hutt in six weeks. A neighbour recommended this forum, so I thought I'd give it a look in. I'm not sure what else to add, except that as the time gets closer, I get more excited!

Cheers

Rich
Old Jul 30th 2008, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

Soppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Moving on Sept 11th- Lower Hutt

Congratulations - my husband, 2 children (9 and 3½) and myself are off to Auckland on 28 August.

Hope it all goes well for you and yours.
Old Jul 30th 2008, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

ScottyD has a brilliant futureScottyD has a brilliant futureScottyD has a brilliant futureScottyD has a brilliant futureScottyD has a brilliant futureScottyD has a brilliant future

Hi

We're moving out on 18th Sept and will be working in Lower Hutt from October...

Good Luck with your move
Old Jul 30th 2008, 10:04 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Kia Ora and welcome to the forum.
Look forward to seeing you on the main forum and Happy Postings.
Old Jul 30th 2008, 11:51 pm
lionheart

howden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Spoon_goon
Hi all,

My wife, daughter and I are moving to Lower Hutt in six weeks. A neighbour recommended this forum, so I thought I'd give it a look in. I'm not sure what else to add, except that as the time gets closer, I get more excited!

Cheers

Rich
Welcome to the forum.

When you arrive use the forum for any questions you may have, someone will know how to help.

Also make contact with people near you if you post asking for meet ups. You should find this forum is good for you.

People are generally friendly

Best of luck for the future

Pauline
Old Jul 31st 2008, 3:58 am
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute

HELLO
Old Jul 31st 2008, 6:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to behold

We arrive on 5th Sept and will also be staying in Lower Hutt for the first few weeks until our furniture arrives. Looks like there is a few of us all arriving at he same time.

Anyhow Welcome to the forum, and ask away with the questions, everybody is really helpful on here.

Steph.
Old Aug 9th 2008, 6:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there to all you newbies that will be moving to the Hutt. I moved to Welly 2years with hubby & son, we live 20 mins up the coast. We all settled in really quick & love it. I wish you all a good journey, it's worth it when you get here -& it'll be spring in 4 weeks time.