Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Moving to NZ later this year

Moving to NZ later this year

Old May 16th 2012, 6:18 am
Just Joined

alison w is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to NZ later this year

Hello my name is Alison and am moving with my family possibly in Oct or Nov this year (2012) and would like some information on expat clubs for me to meet some people in the same situation. Very excited but very scared at the same time!!!
Old May 16th 2012, 8:53 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to NZ later this year

Aw you'll be fine. Exciting times for you - enjoy!

Warm welcome to the forum. The best place to put your questions and queries is in the New Zealand forums. If you go to the main menu on here, I think you should find it no problem. Lots of nice folks to help you out. If you get stuck with anything, just shout. All the best.
Old May 16th 2012, 7:21 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Alison,

A BIG welcome to BE. We've got a fab NZ forum and I just know you are going to enjoy interacting with everyone there.

Many of our members become such great friends on the forum that they meet up in real life. Often they've build a network of friends up before even moving to New Zealand. So dive in and say hi and get to know everyone.

If you get stuck on anything please do not hesitate to give myself, a Moderator or a Concierge a shout.

Sue
Old May 16th 2012, 7:42 pm
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alison w
Hello my name is Alison and am moving with my family possibly in Oct or Nov this year (2012) and would like some information on expat clubs for me to meet some people in the same situation. Very excited but very scared at the same time!!!
Welcome Where are you thinking of settling?
Old May 16th 2012, 10:58 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Stormer999
Welcome Where are you thinking of settling?
We are hoping to be in the Auckland area but depends on my husband getting a job!!
Old May 16th 2012, 10:58 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by bakedbean
Aw you'll be fine. Exciting times for you - enjoy!

Warm welcome to the forum. The best place to put your questions and queries is in the New Zealand forums. If you go to the main menu on here, I think you should find it no problem. Lots of nice folks to help you out. If you get stuck with anything, just shout. All the best.
Thank you
Old May 16th 2012, 10:59 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Sue
Hello Alison,

A BIG welcome to BE. We've got a fab NZ forum and I just know you are going to enjoy interacting with everyone there.

Many of our members become such great friends on the forum that they meet up in real life. Often they've build a network of friends up before even moving to New Zealand. So dive in and say hi and get to know everyone.

If you get stuck on anything please do not hesitate to give myself, a Moderator or a Concierge a shout.

Sue
Thank you
Old May 16th 2012, 11:36 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Kia Ora from New Zealand.

Come on down . Click the link HERE.
Old May 16th 2012, 11:46 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS

What she says . Haere Mai
Old May 17th 2012, 1:58 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BEVS

Thanks
Old May 18th 2012, 2:46 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary
Old May 18th 2012, 3:42 pm
Just Joined

Thanks everyone for your comments - I am still having a wee bit of trouble finding out how to use this but I'm sure I'll get there!!!
Old May 20th 2012, 9:04 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone for your comments - I am still having a wee bit of trouble finding out how to use this but I'm sure I'll get there!!!
Hi Alison, go to BEVS post & click your mouse on the HERE & it'll take you to our cosy NZ forums
Old May 20th 2012, 10:42 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
Hi Alison, go to BEVS post & click your mouse on the HERE & it'll take you to our cosy NZ forums
Thank you, found it but still not sure about threads etc, is there someone I can 'speak' to on here one to one to find my way?
Old May 23rd 2012, 5:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you, found it but still not sure about threads etc, is there someone I can 'speak' to on here one to one to find my way?
Hi Alison

Best thing is to go to NZ forum and post your question or scroll through the list of threads to see if any are relevant. We are generally a friendly bunch!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.