Reload this Page >

Moving to New Zealand in November

Moving to New Zealand in November

Old Sep 25th 2011, 1:43 pm
Just Joined

royston10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving to New Zealand in November

Originally Posted by Browner_
Sounds like NZ is better than Darlington, Middleborough and Newcastle for some. Ive not been to those place so I wont comment
My wife and I have spent a lot of time in New Zealand since our son came to live in Nelson some 5 years ago in december when we shall submit forms and go for residency.5 years ago we flew into Auckland and purchased a camper.In six months We travelled the length and breadth of N,Z .AND Met loads of expats and Kiwis.and may i say that the Kiwi people are the mostly friendly i have ever met throughout the world.
our son moved to nelson and set up his own business in computers and is doing remarkably well.I spent hours walking the streets of nelson area leafletting everywhere to get his business off the ground.then we spent an average of 3 months every summer in Nelson area visiting our son anf grandchildren.dont have any fears of living in N.Z its a great and lovely country.
Obviously they have there troubles same as every country you always get the yobbo type its just finding out where they are and stearing clear of them as you do in britain .
We are looking forward to New Year whe we hope we shall be out there to live the rest of our life in paradise(as the kiwis say and there not wrong.Good luck anyway and dont be afraid you will love it
Old Sep 25th 2011, 1:50 pm
Just Joined

ellenl is an unknown quantity at this point

New Zealand is such a lovely place- I am in the Uk for another year with my Kiwi fiancee, I can't wait to go back to NZ, I lived there for 3 years & im now in the Uk with my fiancee for him to experience it here.
The Uk has changed so much in the past years, so many people, you'll love the open space & freedom of it over there.
Good Luck - you'll be fine!
Old Sep 26th 2011, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

welshrgeordie is just really nicewelshrgeordie is just really nicewelshrgeordie is just really nicewelshrgeordie is just really nicewelshrgeordie is just really nicewelshrgeordie is just really nicewelshrgeordie is just really nicewelshrgeordie is just really nicewelshrgeordie is just really nicewelshrgeordie is just really nice

Hi fellow northeners ..We are from Durham and are heading out to NZ to live in april/may next year (2012). We are hoping like mad the exchange rate gets a little better by then. I think the cost of living here in the uk in the last 6 months has skyrocketed!!! My thoughts are if the sun is shining things don't seem as bad Gotta give it our best shot and all being well will be yet another successful ex pat . If I have to pick fruit for a while or whatever I will do it