Reload this Page >

Moving to Mount Maunganui from Yorkshire

Moving to Mount Maunganui from Yorkshire

Old May 24th 2011, 6:44 pm
Just Joined

pledge is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to Mount Maunganui from Yorkshire

Hi Guys

4 Weeks today I am making the move from Doncaster UK to Mount Maunganui, Tauranga.

Just Thought Id say Hi

Paul
Old May 24th 2011, 10:35 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Mount Maunganui from Yorkshire

Hello & welcome Paul. You'll notice a few differences between Donny & Mount Maunganui .

An exciting time for you. Good luck with your plans
Old May 25th 2011, 3:32 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome Paul, you'll love the Mount. Have you been before? I'm just down the road in Papamoa, shout if you need anything.
Old May 25th 2011, 7:36 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Welcome Paul, you'll love the Mount. Have you been before? I'm just down the road in Papamoa, shout if you need anything.
But make sure you bring her a bottle of Bolly. She can't function without it
Old May 25th 2011, 8:20 am

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
But make sure you bring her a bottle of Bolly. She can't function without it
It's my special diet.
Old May 25th 2011, 2:33 pm

shuglu72 is an unknown quantity at this point

We've got family that live and work around the Mount. We loved it there when we went over last year and its where we want to be once we're over there later this year. Papamoa will do nicely.
Old May 26th 2011, 9:48 pm

Originally Posted by shuglu72
We've got family that live and work around the Mount. We loved it there when we went over last year and its where we want to be once we're over there later this year. Papamoa will do nicely.
I thought I wanted to live in the Mount before moving here and then realised you get a little bit more for your money in Papamoa. Also the Mount can be very busy in the Summer, which is fun, but it's quite nice to pop 15 minutes further up the road and have same beach, same weather but half the people!
Old May 30th 2011, 5:46 am
Forum Regular

JenR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pledge
Hi Guys

4 Weeks today I am making the move from Doncaster UK to Mount Maunganui, Tauranga.

Just Thought Id say Hi

Paul
Hope your last few weeks in Donny go well! We're here for a couple of years from Sheffield. Really enjoying it. Just stopped in Mount Maunganui for lunch once but it seemed like a nice place! x
Old May 30th 2011, 5:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Margaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget to call in to see my daughter Gail & son in law Doug at the friendly english butchers in Papamoa. Details in my signature.

All the best with your move.

June
Old May 31st 2011, 10:13 am
Just Joined

skunkboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Mate
Living at the mount for five years and loving it.

If you want to know anything just give us a shout.
Old Jun 24th 2011, 5:34 am
Forum Regular

polly.glot will become famous soon enoughpolly.glot will become famous soon enough

Good old Donny, eh! We spent years in Worksop, and I assure you, you won't know you're born at the Mount. It's totally gorgeous (tho i have to say, was better in the Good Old Days when it was less crowded). Good luck, and PM if there's anything we can do (we're nearby, in Rotorua now)