movers!

Old Jul 17th 2007, 10:02 pm
Just Joined

smiler1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question movers!

help....
i need help.........we need to pick a packing company and dont know who to choose!!
we are looking at crown who have given us a quote for £4300 or pss at £3300.
need help on which is the better company. i know crown have offices in nz and pss dont but which is the best.... got to make mind up soon as we have to move out of our home by mid august.
Old Jul 18th 2007, 2:08 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: movers!

Originally Posted by smiler1
help....
i need help.........we need to pick a packing company and dont know who to choose!!
we are looking at crown who have given us a quote for £4300 or pss at £3300.
need help on which is the better company. i know crown have offices in nz and pss dont but which is the best.... got to make mind up soon as we have to move out of our home by mid august.

Welcome to the site smiler

If you look on the main NZ site at the moment, Helinuk has a thread running about removal companies & there's also some info in the really useful thread at the top of the page.

HTH
Old Jul 21st 2007, 8:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum.
We used Crown, they were excellent from start to finish. They sort all the Maf stuff. Everything arrived here, nothing broken, nothing lost.
Old Jul 21st 2007, 10:31 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boopy
Welcome to the forum.
We used Crown, they were excellent from start to finish. They sort all the Maf stuff. Everything arrived here, nothing broken, nothing lost.
ditto to that