Wikiposts

Move complete!

Old May 1st 2007, 3:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Move complete!

Originally Posted by Littletoe
Hello lady who looks far too young for kids (in a good way!). Not been trawling street corners recently, eh?! Hope you're well, catch up soon x
Now you know I only do that on a Thursday night
Yeah, I am very well thanks, just spent ages in the hairdresser to get rid of the blonde, am now brunette!

I'm ready for another night out when anyone else is! You mustn't drive this time tho.
Old May 1st 2007, 3:37 pm
Sweeeeet!

Littletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kwprwn
I got my tickets for that
Oh wow, good on you! We're still kind of wondering about it, but we'd have to arrange childcare first, and we're in the process of interviewing Nannies and au pairs, so we can do crazy things like go to concerts again!
Old May 1st 2007, 3:41 pm
CockneyLass

dazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud of

Hello bud

How you doing? Heard Guns N Roses advertise on the radio, $150!! Blimey! Anyway, must get together again soon,

Me xx
I'm all good tx. Yeh, thought about going to Guns N Roses but flagged it in the end. I'm hanging out for Crowded House & The Police!!

Definitly should get together soon, will be nice to see everyone.
Old May 1st 2007, 3:45 pm
Sweeeeet!

Littletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jude J
Now you know I only do that on a Thursday night
Yeah, I am very well thanks, just spent ages in the hairdresser to get rid of the blonde, am now brunette!

I'm ready for another night out when anyone else is! You mustn't drive this time tho.
The true test of whether blondes have more fun! Your'll have to let us know if things change for you! Its gonna be at my place next time, so I can just stagger to bed!
Old May 1st 2007, 4:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

The true test of whether blondes have more fun! Your'll have to let us know if things change for you! Its gonna be at my place next time, so I can just stagger to bed!
drunkard
Old May 1st 2007, 4:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

drunkard
Pot
Old May 1st 2007, 4:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Pot
and your point is? yeah yeah I know

still was all good fun and we should do it again
Old May 1st 2007, 4:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

and your point is? yeah yeah I know

still was all good fun and we should do it again
we should.

God, Dawn, I have just been reading some posts, all the argueing and accusing people that like it here of being 'tree huggers'
Getting a bit stupid isn't it?
Old May 1st 2007, 4:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

we should.

God, Dawn, I have just been reading some posts, all the argueing and accusing people that like it here of being 'tree huggers'
Getting a bit stupid isn't it?
oh yes most definitely

I might be a ski pole hugger tonight as off skiing to the snowplanet at silverdale with work tonight or if they have trees in the middle of the slope I may well be a tree hugger

i think we arent allowed to like it here
Old May 1st 2007, 4:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

oh yes most definitely

I might be a ski pole hugger tonight as off skiing to the snowplanet at silverdale with work tonight or if they have trees in the middle of the slope I may well be a tree hugger

i think we arent allowed to like it here
well I'm off for a drink so I'll hug anything that moves!

Have fun, take care
Old May 1st 2007, 4:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

well I'm off for a drink so I'll hug anything that moves!

Have fun, take care
you too
Old May 1st 2007, 8:05 pm

Mandie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey darlin'

How's your shoulder?
Yeah it's getting better thank hun...still off work though, it's been 8weeks on thurs and i'm not allowed back to work for another 2 weeks. Once i'm back to work i am allowed to do one day the first week, two the second and up to my 3 days by the third week, then after that i'm supposed to be fully able to resume all duties. What's annoyed me is that i wanted to go to start work last week, and it was agreed with occupational health that i could do light duties (1st booking visits, GP ante natal clinics) but manager said no as they couldn't guarantee that if it was busy they wouldn't want me to do more the fact that i'd be freeing others up so they'd be about didn't enter her narrow minded head:curse:

anyway, sorry for the rant, i'll stop going on now!

how are you now? are you fully recovered...i hope so.

hope the unpacking goes well
take care
Old May 1st 2007, 8:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Nikki

I had started wondering where you'd gone Must have missed your moving post, sorry!

We should be over in next couple of months max, got surveyor in this afternoon and providing that goes well, it should be plain sailing to completion by 15th June (EA said this anyway!). I'm going to be emailing about training now too seeing as we have a date to work towards - we both need to be working he says Great, haven't worked for ages - apparently theres a shortage in Childminders yet i haven't had much interest ?! Oh well - fancy meeting up with the rest of the Aucklanders when we arrive so you wise ones can give me the low-down on living in the city ???

Hope everyone and everything is going well with you and yours!

Michelle x

PS: This is my EVIL post - post number 666

Last edited by UKNZAUS; May 1st 2007 at 8:14 pm. Reason: Evil post marker!
Old May 1st 2007, 10:42 pm
Sweeeeet!

Originally Posted by Mandie.H
Yeah it's getting better thank hun...still off work though, it's been 8weeks on thurs and i'm not allowed back to work for another 2 weeks. Once i'm back to work i am allowed to do one day the first week, two the second and up to my 3 days by the third week, then after that i'm supposed to be fully able to resume all duties. What's annoyed me is that i wanted to go to start work last week, and it was agreed with occupational health that i could do light duties (1st booking visits, GP ante natal clinics) but manager said no as they couldn't guarantee that if it was busy they wouldn't want me to do more the fact that i'd be freeing others up so they'd be about didn't enter her narrow minded head:curse:

anyway, sorry for the rant, i'll stop going on now!

how are you now? are you fully recovered...i hope so.

hope the unpacking goes well
take care
You know, when I'm working I think about how much I would love to lie around on the sofa and do nothing apart from cry during Oprah Winfrey and eat buttered toast. But when I have the option to do that, it drives me frigging crazy!!! I HATE not working!! Its driving me insane, and its because I don't have my visa yet, which really infuriates me, its like I'm being suffocated!! So yes, we were in pain together, now we can rant together! I'm pretty much back together again after the accident. My rib is playing up at the moment because we bought a new bed which is rock solid!! Its the sort of bed that if you throw yourself onto it, your'll likely to bruise yourself!!! Seriously its worse then the floor!! So, I think my bone is being sort of crushed or something! But I'm planning on putting that bed in the room where my parents will stay!!! They are the sort of people that don't replace mattresses, so my time there was spent lying on mattresses with springs sticking into me all night, and rolling into the middle!!! They'll probably comment its the most comfortable bed in the world! Anyhoo, what's going on with your plans to come here? Have they stopped or are you still working on it?
Old May 1st 2007, 10:46 pm
Sweeeeet!

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
Hi Nikki

I had started wondering where you'd gone Must have missed your moving post, sorry!

We should be over in next couple of months max, got surveyor in this afternoon and providing that goes well, it should be plain sailing to completion by 15th June (EA said this anyway!). I'm going to be emailing about training now too seeing as we have a date to work towards - we both need to be working he says Great, haven't worked for ages - apparently theres a shortage in Childminders yet i haven't had much interest ?! Oh well - fancy meeting up with the rest of the Aucklanders when we arrive so you wise ones can give me the low-down on living in the city ???

Hope everyone and everything is going well with you and yours!

Michelle x

PS: This is my EVIL post - post number 666

Hello mate

Not long now then, coolies!! Its true about the childminder thing, I know because I'm in contact with all the agencies, and people are being snapped up in seconds, so I don't think your'll find any probs getting work here! Your'll have to let me know when you're coming, so we can all get together. Good luck with the surveyor and all the rest of the crap you have to go through before you can take off! Make sure you spend plenty of quality time with family and friends because its AMAZING how quickly it races by. Make sure you stay in touch, I want all the updates!! I'm really excited for you!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.