Move complete!

Old May 1st 2007, 11:45 pm
Sweeeeet!

Littletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Move complete!

Hey all

Looks like I didn't miss too much on the forum, same old moaning and arguments!!

Finally moved into our new home (in NORTH WEST AUCKLAND!). Doesn't matter how many times you move, it really doesn't get an easier, found myself sat amidst boxes, not getting anywhere, 'Beam me up, Scotty' (RIP, Captain).

Had forgotton how difficult it was to sort out services in this country, so figure I'll pack up and go home, HAHA! Nooo, seriously, managed to sweet talk SKY and ISP, and get sorted pretty quickly actually. I have found myself muttering, 'bloody Kiwis' under my breath recently. Hubby and I got into mammoth argument, you know one of those because you just want to release stress? We were shouting about each other's bloody countries in the middle of the warehouse! But its all fun and games! Planning a house warming, will notify closer to the time, just trying to get on top of things work wise, and I start training for a new role, volunteering for now. Visa paperwork is ready to go though, yay!

Welcome to everyone that's just arrived in NZ, hope my old buddies are well (noticed most of the usual crowd have disappeared which usually means the forum has hit a new low!!).

Take care y'all!

Me x
Old May 1st 2007, 11:55 pm

Mandie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Move complete!

Originally Posted by Littletoe
Hey all

Looks like I didn't miss too much on the forum, same old moaning and arguments!!

Finally moved into our new home (in NORTH WEST AUCKLAND!). Doesn't matter how many times you move, it really doesn't get an easier, found myself sat amidst boxes, not getting anywhere, 'Beam me up, Scotty' (RIP, Captain).

Had forgotton how difficult it was to sort out services in this country, so figure I'll pack up and go home, HAHA! Nooo, seriously, managed to sweet talk SKY and ISP, and get sorted pretty quickly actually. I have found myself muttering, 'bloody Kiwis' under my breath recently. Hubby and I got into mammoth argument, you know one of those because you just want to release stress? We were shouting about each other's bloody countries in the middle of the warehouse! But its all fun and games! Planning a house warming, will notify closer to the time, just trying to get on top of things work wise, and I start training for a new role, volunteering for now. Visa paperwork is ready to go though, yay!

Welcome to everyone that's just arrived in NZ, hope my old buddies are well (noticed most of the usual crowd have disappeared which usually means the forum has hit a new low!!).

Take care y'all!

Me x
Lovely to hear from you...hope the house move's been ok
keep us posted and updated on how things are going
take care
Old May 2nd 2007, 1:27 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Hey all

Take care y'all!

Me x
welcome back Nikki
Old May 2nd 2007, 1:49 am
Sweeeeet!

Littletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mandie.H
Lovely to hear from you...hope the house move's been ok
keep us posted and updated on how things are going
take care
Hey darlin'

How's your shoulder?
Old May 2nd 2007, 1:50 am
Sweeeeet!

Originally Posted by kwprwn
welcome back Nikki
Thanks mate, did get your text, but outta credit - again!
Old May 2nd 2007, 2:40 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

good to hear you are organised (to a degree) and enjoying life. Hope you are completely over your accident too. It makes the move here more permanent with your own belongings about you, more settled eh?
Old May 2nd 2007, 2:43 am
Sweeeeet!

Originally Posted by karonious
good to hear you are organised (to a degree) and enjoying life. Hope you are completely over your accident too. It makes the move here more permanent with your own belongings about you, more settled eh?
a-hoy matey! How are you? Its such a relief to be settled again, not sure how long for though!! (long story - grrroooan!!). Hope you and family are well!
Old May 2nd 2007, 2:51 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

a-hoy matey! How are you? Its such a relief to be settled again, not sure how long for though!! (long story - grrroooan!!). Hope you and family are well!
We're good thank you
Melissa spends all day Saturday at the stables and is in absolute pony heaven.
How are your girls - more room to run about now from what I remember of your previous posts?
And what are you volunteering as?
Old May 2nd 2007, 3:00 am
Sweeeeet!

Originally Posted by karonious
We're good thank you
Melissa spends all day Saturday at the stables and is in absolute pony heaven.
How are your girls - more room to run about now from what I remember of your previous posts?
And what are you volunteering as?

Has she asked you to buy her a pony yet?! The girls are great, thanks for asking. The toddler is charging around, enjoying all the space and the bub, well, she's sick at the moment, but its been at least one month she was healthy, so that's good!!! She's a sickly child, but she's also insanely cuddly, my little soft, round cutie! Anyway, would you believe it, I'm volunteering as a counsellor, have done it before, so its old ground. I know, hard to believe that I can actually, A, be sympathetic, and B, listen without judging!! Its tough mate. Its tough. So, we've met so many people from Hamilton recently. We're planning a trip to Rotorua soon, so we'll pass through Hamilton, so Steve can do the whole memory lane thing, and hopefully catch up with you guys. Will keep you posted on that, I'm dying for a holiday, sitting in spa pools, getting a massage, eating hangi food, wonderbubbles. Just wonderbubbles.
Old May 2nd 2007, 3:02 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks mate, did get your text, but outta credit - again!
no worries
Old May 2nd 2007, 3:12 am
CockneyLass

dazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud of

Hey all

Take care y'all!

Me x
Hey ya, welcome back.

Moving is a bugger isnt it, hate it. Everytime I do it, I say this is the last time! Anyway, glad your settling into your new home and good luck with your new role too.

Nice to see you back

Old May 2nd 2007, 3:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Hiya Nik,

Not been on much myself, been busy at work, usual stuff.

Enjoy your new home, really look forward to the party!

Jude
xx
Old May 2nd 2007, 3:18 am
Sweeeeet!

Originally Posted by dazal
Hey ya, welcome back.

Moving is a bugger isnt it, hate it. Everytime I do it, I say this is the last time! Anyway, glad your settling into your new home and good luck with your new role too.

Nice to see you back

Hello bud

How you doing? Heard Guns N Roses advertise on the radio, $150!! Blimey! Anyway, must get together again soon,

Me xx
Old May 2nd 2007, 3:19 am
Sweeeeet!

Originally Posted by Jude J
Hiya Nik,

Not been on much myself, been busy at work, usual stuff.

Enjoy your new home, really look forward to the party!

Jude
xx

Hello lady who looks far too young for kids (in a good way!). Not been trawling street corners recently, eh?! Hope you're well, catch up soon x
Old May 2nd 2007, 3:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Hello bud

How you doing? Heard Guns N Roses advertise on the radio, $150!! Blimey! Anyway, must get together again soon,

Me xx
I got my tickets for that

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.