Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Motorbiking....NZ style

Motorbiking....NZ style

Old May 13th 2005, 1:02 pm
enilorac

Default Motorbiking....NZ style

Any bikers out there with any good riding road suggestions, dirtbike tracks, dealership recommendations, leathers etc....would you ship from here or buy new when you get there....how do prices compare etc...not done any research - himself has just shouted in "ask them about bikes and stuff" so that's what I'm doing!!

thanks
Caroline

Old May 13th 2005, 2:53 pm
enilorac

Default Re: Motorbiking....NZ style

Could've sworn it said on the front page earlier that Sky had posted a reply on here...I must be more unhinged than even I suspected!!

Anyhow, I was just about to put a new post on here something like..."Come on, there must be some bikers in NZ" but I have just realised that if there are, you are probably all asleep!!

Really am having a dim day today - visafever Dave I tell you, it'll get you in the end!!

So, when you guys wake up, if there are any bikers in NZ who are tuned in here all info gratefully received - on road/off road - sports bikes/classics etc.....

Old May 14th 2005, 5:53 am
Forum Regular

binman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by enilorac
Could've sworn it said on the front page earlier that Sky had posted a reply on here...I must be more unhinged than even I suspected!!

Anyhow, I was just about to put a new post on here something like..."Come on, there must be some bikers in NZ" but I have just realised that if there are, you are probably all asleep!!

Really am having a dim day today - visafever Dave I tell you, it'll get you in the end!!

So, when you guys wake up, if there are any bikers in NZ who are tuned in here all info gratefully received - on road/off road - sports bikes/classics etc.....
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/index.php? cheers binman
Old May 14th 2005, 9:00 am
enilorac

Originally Posted by binman
That's great binman, I'll let himself on here shortly and he can check it out for himself...you're a star!

Caroline

Old May 14th 2005, 11:36 am
enilorac

Thanks for the pm's binman..sorry my pm box is full and I haven't got time to sort it out...thanks for the extra website as well (very clever!) Himself is just settling down with a coffee and a biccie....cheers

Caroline