Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

More good news on the Football front

More good news on the Football front

Old Mar 31st 2015, 6:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond repute
Default More good news on the Football front

Ok it may be a loss but it's still a very good result for a side that made a load of changes

The All Whites gave South Korea a run for their money.. I thought they played some very good football and had their chances. It wasn't a Korea overhaul as many expected. A side higher ranked than NZ and also got to the final of the Asian Cup. A side where all their players mainly play in Europe in the top leagues. Excellent effort by the All Whites

I was surprised to see Chris Woods' goal disallowed. Shoulder to shoulder in my opinion. One of those that Michael Oliver would have definitely given

The NZ keeper played well and I was very impressed with Deklan Wynne. If he continues his development like he is, I could see him playing in Europe soon. He definitely has a lot of potential

Good to see football is continuing to develop here. The success of 2010 and Aucklands magnificent achievement, keep it going.