British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Monday Morning Delivery!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/monday-morning-delivery-655598/)

Him and Me Feb 19th 2010 4:16 am

Monday Morning Delivery!!

Had a call today from Conroys to say our worldly belongings will be delivered to us on Monday at 8am:thumbsup::eek:

Can't wait to unwrap all my furniture and have a full wardrobe of clothes to choice from again:D

But the biggest thing of all for me is i get to bring my very muched loved & missed cats home on tuesday morning:wub: poor babies have been in a cattery since 23rd December:thumbdown:

kiwinow Feb 19th 2010 4:43 am

Re: Monday Morning Delivery!!

Hope you enjoy getting all your stuff back. Your babies will be so excited to see their new home. I couldn't imagine being separated from mine that long.

BEVS Feb 19th 2010 4:58 am

Originally Posted by Him and Me (Post 8356622)
Had a call today from Conroys to say our worldly belongings will be delivered to us on Monday at 8am:thumbsup::eek:

Can't wait to unwrap all my furniture and have a full wardrobe of clothes to choice from again:D

But the biggest thing of all for me is i get to bring my very muched loved & missed cats home on tuesday morning:wub: poor babies have been in a cattery since 23rd December:thumbdown:

Well. I hope all your stuff is OK and not damaged by the rummaging .

Who cares about all that anyway. Your cats are a-comin' home :wub: & that will be special.

Dewb09 Feb 19th 2010 7:35 am

Hooray! how excited you must be :thumbsup: Hope the cats :wub: settle in well and love being in their new home

Dewb

niharika Feb 19th 2010 9:10 am

Originally Posted by Dewb09 (Post 8356920)
Hooray! how excited you must be :thumbsup: Hope the cats :wub: settle in well and love being in their new home

Dewb

YaY!! so exciting...especially the cats coming home!:thumbup:...love unpacking...especially when it involves furniture and clothing!:D

gimme a text wen it all gets too much!:thumbsup:

P2L Feb 19th 2010 1:17 pm

Does this mean I don't have to share my washing line with your DH's undies any more :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Denise01292 Feb 19th 2010 2:56 pm

Awh good news. Be in touch soon aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

Him and Me Feb 20th 2010 12:19 am

Originally Posted by P2L (Post 8357633)
Does this mean I don't have to share my washing line with your DH's undies any more :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

more importantly it means i won't have to peg ur DH's grundy's out and more:eek::rofl::rofl:

Him and Me Feb 22nd 2010 11:13 pm

Well the delivery went very well:thumbup:, still unpacking boxes today and probably for the rest of the Week:ohmy: it's a very strange emotion i'm experiencing at the moment, it's my things but not my home :confused: has any body else felt this way ?