Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Monday Morning Delivery!!

Monday Morning Delivery!!

Old Feb 19th 2010, 4:16 am
Forum Regular

Him and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of light
Default Monday Morning Delivery!!

Had a call today from Conroys to say our worldly belongings will be delivered to us on Monday at 8am

Can't wait to unwrap all my furniture and have a full wardrobe of clothes to choice from again

But the biggest thing of all for me is i get to bring my very muched loved & missed cats home on tuesday morning poor babies have been in a cattery since 23rd December

Last edited by Him and Me; Feb 19th 2010 at 4:17 am. Reason: put Pm instead of am
Old Feb 19th 2010, 4:43 am
BE Enthusiast

kiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Monday Morning Delivery!!

Hope you enjoy getting all your stuff back. Your babies will be so excited to see their new home. I couldn't imagine being separated from mine that long.
Old Feb 19th 2010, 4:58 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Him and Me
Had a call today from Conroys to say our worldly belongings will be delivered to us on Monday at 8am

Can't wait to unwrap all my furniture and have a full wardrobe of clothes to choice from again

But the biggest thing of all for me is i get to bring my very muched loved & missed cats home on tuesday morning poor babies have been in a cattery since 23rd December
Well. I hope all your stuff is OK and not damaged by the rummaging .

Who cares about all that anyway. Your cats are a-comin' home & that will be special.
Old Feb 19th 2010, 7:35 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Hooray! how excited you must be Hope the cats settle in well and love being in their new home

Dewb
Old Feb 19th 2010, 9:10 am
Just Joined

niharika will become famous soon enoughniharika will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Dewb09
Hooray! how excited you must be Hope the cats settle in well and love being in their new home

Dewb
YaY!! so exciting...especially the cats coming home!...love unpacking...especially when it involves furniture and clothing!

gimme a text wen it all gets too much!
Old Feb 19th 2010, 1:17 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Does this mean I don't have to share my washing line with your DH's undies any more
Old Feb 19th 2010, 2:56 pm
Forum Regular

Denise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really nice

Awh good news. Be in touch soon aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh
Old Feb 20th 2010, 12:19 am
Forum Regular

Him and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by P2L
Does this mean I don't have to share my washing line with your DH's undies any more
more importantly it means i won't have to peg ur DH's grundy's out and more
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 11:13 pm
Forum Regular

Well the delivery went very well, still unpacking boxes today and probably for the rest of the Week it's a very strange emotion i'm experiencing at the moment, it's my things but not my home has any body else felt this way ?