Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Missing Person - NZ

Missing Person - NZ

Old Sep 27th 2011, 9:44 am
Just Joined

Phil2961 has a brilliant futurePhil2961 has a brilliant futurePhil2961 has a brilliant futurePhil2961 has a brilliant futurePhil2961 has a brilliant futurePhil2961 has a brilliant future
Unhappy Missing Person - NZ

Hello again,

I once went to an immigration show here in UK where I met an EX-PAT who moved to NZ and started helping other move there and set up a new life with work and housing etc, his name is Graham Hinds of ESNZ.COM based in Christchurch.
Since the drastic events earlier this year I have lost contact with him, can anyone help in tracing him or his where abouts please.

Regards

Phil
Old Sep 27th 2011, 9:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Missing Person

Originally Posted by Phil2961
Hello again,

I once went to an immigration show here in UK where I met an EX-PAT who moved to NZ and started helping other move there and set up a new life with work and housing etc, his name is Graham Hinds of ESNZ.COM based in Christchurch.
Since the drastic events earlier this year I have lost contact with him, can anyone help in tracing him or his where abouts please.

Regards

Phil
Hi Phil,

We have had success on BE before tracking down a person.

Maybe a mod on this forum could move this to the NZ forum for you and put the person's name in the thread title.

I wish you all the best.
Old Sep 28th 2011, 9:18 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Missing Person - NZ

I knew I remembered that name. There was a thread about him a couple of years ago.

Please read HERE

edit...
his website is no more. He does not appear on the ChCh deceased list.

From memory he lived in Rangiora but White Pages doesn't find him.

Last edited by BEVS; Sep 28th 2011 at 9:28 pm.
Old Sep 28th 2011, 10:38 pm
HAPPY AS...

hazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Linkedin....

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/graham-hinds/18/723/65a
Old Sep 29th 2011, 10:58 am
Just Joined

Phil2961 has a brilliant futurePhil2961 has a brilliant futurePhil2961 has a brilliant futurePhil2961 has a brilliant futurePhil2961 has a brilliant futurePhil2961 has a brilliant future

Hi Guys

Thanks for the info, I've followed the link but to no avail as it doesn't even give any real info about him at all.

I'm pleased to read that he wasn't an earthquake casualty, but it's strange how he's not listed in the white pages though, do you have choice as in being listed or not similar to being ex-directory over here ??

I know that last year his father was ill here in UK but I can't see him returning to the UK to settle because of this, so do you know of any other way of tracing him at all ??

Regards

Phil
Old Sep 30th 2011, 9:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Woodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond repute

They went back to the UK last year. My son played footy with his son and my daughter was friends with his daughter, and I used to see Graham at quiz night. I don't have contacts for him in the UK.
Old Sep 30th 2011, 11:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute

I used to have a beer with him on a friday, he went back to the UK to run his dad in laws business as he was in ill health (the dad not Graham)
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 7:31 am
Just Joined

Thanks again for the info, I was aware that Grahams father in law was ill but I didn't think in the slightest that he would return to the UK, I mean who would especially when you weigh up the pro's and cons like NZ is 10 x bigger and the population is like 50 mill less as the UK is well over populated for the size of country, I suppose some people have strong family ties.

Can you remember his wifes name and what his father in law's business is ?, as I might be able to track him down that way because I know where he will have come back to, Tamworth in Staffordshire which is in the Midlands and just down the road from Lichfield where I live.

Regards

Phil
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 8:08 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Why?
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 8:45 am
Just Joined

You ask why, well I got talking to him upon his return from a UK show a few years ago and did so periodically, when he came over a few years ago for xmas we arranged to meet up at a pub in Tamworth where he's from but due to family committments we didn't meet, since then I have tried to make contact again but to no avail till now when I learn that he's actually here in the UK and no doubt in Tamworth so it would be nice to make contact with him again and see if he can still help advise me some more but this time from here, that's why I'd like to try and track him down, obviously if he was to say NO then I would not persue the matter any further.

Thank you
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 8:45 am
Just Joined

RachelM is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Missing Person - NZ

Hey phil did you manage to find Graham, he helped us a lot when we moved over to nz. He was fantastic. He rang me before he left nz to say he had to go back to the uk due to family ill health. I have been trying to get in touch with him. If you have managed to catch up with him please ask him to email me.
Thanks Rachel M