Reload this Page >

Miserable/Unhappy in NZ

Miserable/Unhappy in NZ

Old Nov 12th 2008, 10:32 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Miserable/Unhappy in NZ

Old Nov 12th 2008, 10:34 pm
Banned

pascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nice

Originally Posted by love30stm
The same can be said for getting shot down for liking it here .....but Im the type of person who gets on with things and fits in....
Oh...so thats why you're always here
Old Nov 12th 2008, 10:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by love30stm
and why the heck do I only get one kiss....?!
Old Nov 12th 2008, 10:37 pm

Originally Posted by pascalr
Oh...so thats why you're always here
Oh Lord give me strengh I don't care what you think sweetie and Im not going to explain.

have a nice day Darling
Old Nov 12th 2008, 10:38 pm

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
and why the heck do I only get one kiss....?!
thought I gave you two....
Old Nov 12th 2008, 10:46 pm
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pascalr

Fact: NZ gives the least amount of donations to charity in the world.
The 'fact' is that the NZ Government gives the least amount - you know, that caring, sharing Government we just got rid of
Old Nov 12th 2008, 10:46 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Actually, give me strength.

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
OK, here's what I'm going to do ...

Firstly I have sent a few PM's to people concerned and hopefully that will help clarify a few issues raised.

Secondly I shall close this thread, and then copy the edited start into a new one which we will leave as the "Happy" one is for those "unhappy" in NZ. It is only fair to have a balance as has been pointed out and BE does not exist only for one-sided arguments as we all know.

Those who have been angered and upset by the original thread, please leave well alone - it will only deteriorate ...
Originally Posted by Am Loolah
This thread is being restarted for those UNHAPPY in NZ.
Now, what part of the above did some of you not understand?

Pascalr. You are entitled to your view. Could you please think about the tone of your posts a bit please. You may lose your point by being seen as offensive because of the way you word your posts.

Love30stm. The use of passive aggressive smilies gets you nowhere. The same applies to you re. tone of posts. Cut it out.

Lets make this clear once again. It is fine to have happy NZ threads and it is also fine to have Unhappy NZ threads. Both are fine ! This is the NZ board after all.

Let's try again.

Last edited by BEVS; Nov 12th 2008 at 11:02 pm.