Mice

Old Jul 4th 2012, 10:36 pm
Forum Regular

minky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really nice
Default Re: Mice

Yes peanut butter works a treat when we moved in we had three caught them one each night but you need to find out where they are getting in to stop them completely we have cats now as well but we are soft as we catch them in an humane trap then take them for a ride to the bottom of the hill 1km and as yet they have not returned!!!!!
Old Jul 4th 2012, 10:39 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Your mice must helicopter in,wearing oxygen masks, Minky.
Old Jul 5th 2012, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

florabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond repute

Peanut butter works as long as the mouse is heavy enough to set off the traps! I have found clean traps devoid of peanut butter but no mouse on several occasions! A cat will work a treat! We had to resort to poison when we were selling the house as we had little visitors in the outbuildings. Horrible though and we had to put a few out of their misery with the back of a shovel! I did ask them to leave nicely but it didn't work
Old Jul 5th 2012, 9:18 pm
Forum Regular

maisiep is just really nicemaisiep is just really nicemaisiep is just really nicemaisiep is just really nicemaisiep is just really nicemaisiep is just really nicemaisiep is just really nicemaisiep is just really nice

Our cats are more of a hinderance than a help. They seem to be operating some sort of catch and release programme. They bring the mice in alive, drop them in the middle of the living room and then wonder off to have a snooze leaving the humans to deal with the problem. I'm deducting the cost of mousetraps from their cat food allowance.
Old Jul 5th 2012, 9:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

scottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maisiep
Our cats are more of a hinderance than a help. They seem to be operating some sort of catch and release programme. They bring the mice in alive, drop them in the middle of the living room and then wonder off to have a snooze leaving the humans to deal with the problem. I'm deducting the cost of mousetraps from their cat food allowance.
Old Jul 5th 2012, 10:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Caz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maisiep
- they are just bringing you a present!

My cat in the UK used to bring us lovely presents/toys for him to play with:
frogs!
mice!
and the odd small bird!

He never managed to actually kill any of them - just brought them in for us to dispose of.
Old Jul 6th 2012, 3:41 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Caz8NZ
- they are just bringing you a present!

My cat in the UK used to bring us lovely presents/toys for him to play with:
frogs!
mice!
and the odd small bird!

He never managed to actually kill any of them - just brought them in for us to dispose of.
My cat brings mice and birds in but usually they are half dead havent had the pleasure of them flying or running around the house yet!!
Attached Thumbnails Mice-303923_2288939868939_702268472_n%5B1%5D.jpg   Mice-292244_2046409845840_3704182_n%5B1%5D.jpg  
Old Jul 6th 2012, 5:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Caz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond repute

this is the cat that i currently share my home with and she's rubbish at catching stuff - which i'm quite grateful for really as we don't get any presents! Oh apart from an enormous weta the other day!
Attached Thumbnails Mice-p1050174.jpg  
Old Jul 6th 2012, 6:00 am
Forum Regular

Tray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of light

Have had mice living in my compost heap.....meals on wheels peanut butter
did the trick but once the trap caught a small bird We've not had rats or possums yet though
Old Jul 7th 2012, 1:21 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

we had mice in the kitchen not long ago eating through the flour and cereals. Hubby put two traps down with cheese in them and we caught 3 mice in 2 days. None since.
We had rats in the compost a few years ago and our pest control man put bait down and told us to stop putting fruit and veg peelings in it especially over winter- no sightings of rats since.
Old Jul 7th 2012, 3:09 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

this is the cat that i currently share my home with and she's rubbish at catching stuff - which i'm quite grateful for really as we don't get any presents! Oh apart from an enormous weta the other day!
What a good looking pusscat.
Old Jul 7th 2012, 3:34 am

Originally Posted by BEVS
What a good looking pusscat.
And whats wrong with mne??????
Attached Thumbnails Mice-31106_1334319804034_3817923_n%5B1%5D.jpg  
Old Jul 7th 2012, 3:36 am

shes gorgeous and looks young they dont start getting good at hunting till they ar a bit older
Old Jul 7th 2012, 5:28 am
BE Forum Addict

mickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond repute

Here's our lot, cats keep the mice at bay & the dogs help with any rats!!
Attached Thumbnails Mice-coco.jpg   Mice-pickles.jpg   Mice-millie.jpg   Mice-shirley.jpg   Mice-pepper.jpg  

Old Jul 7th 2012, 5:31 am
BE Forum Addict

mickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond repute

& here's what the black one dropped in our kitchen in the UK!!!
Attached Thumbnails Mice-dscf0008.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.