meet ups

Old Sep 24th 2009, 7:03 am
Just Joined

skunkboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default meet ups

Hi new to this forum been here 3yrs in tauranga love it
Old Sep 24th 2009, 3:41 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: meet ups

Originally Posted by skunkboy
Hi new to this forum been here 3yrs in tauranga love it
hey skunkboy, welcoem to be and tauranga is where we will be eventually coming as got a job there, that is if we ever get our medicals back from the ma to allow us to move onto next section of process!!!

Any good words for us about tauranga???? Im sure there is plenty I can ask you, lol.

Tina and family. x
Old Sep 25th 2009, 2:02 am
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute

HI
We have been in Papamoa for 4 weeks and loving it too

Tina Tauranga is lovely, any ideas on which area you want to be in yet !!!
Old Sep 25th 2009, 5:02 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by willand tina_h
hey skunkboy, welcoem to be and tauranga is where we will be eventually coming as got a job there, that is if we ever get our medicals back from the ma to allow us to move onto next section of process!!!

Any good words for us about tauranga???? Im sure there is plenty I can ask you, lol.

Tina and family. x
Hi Tina yeh tauranga is fab place for bringing up family weather pretty good winter only lasts about 6 weeks and even thats not bad we at mount maunganui which is nice go on mount mainstreet web site.
Old Sep 25th 2009, 5:04 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by MooMoo290373
HI
We have been in Papamoa for 4 weeks and loving it too

Tina Tauranga is lovely, any ideas on which area you want to be in yet !!!
Hey hope you enjoying the rain soon be sunny again and the summers here are fab are you working yet any probs just shout
Old Sep 25th 2009, 9:29 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi skunkboy am also considering BOP. Each time I have been over I have always loved being in Tauranga, swimming in the hot pools looking up at the mount was truly fantastic

Was getting panicked I have not seen enough of rest of country to truly compare, although have seen fair bit over the years. Ultimately it will be job offer that will dictate where we live.

Dewb
Old Sep 26th 2009, 3:26 pm
Forum Regular

HHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really nice

Hi Skunkboy.

Am headed to BoP. hopefully Whakatane. good to here people loving it in NZ. Never been and am taking a leap of faith!!

Am also new to the site and find it great

Cheers

HH
Old Sep 26th 2009, 5:12 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there!....another pair of BOP fans, agree ... hot pools ...heaven!
Hoping to settle in the area Jan (ish) next year. not sure exactly where yet ...will depend on whats available (rentals) when we land can't wait!!!!!!!

B x
Old Sep 26th 2009, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

HHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really nice

Hi there

Fab - looks like a party waiting to be had!!

cheers

HH
Old Sep 27th 2009, 6:11 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Dewb09
Hi skunkboy am also considering BOP. Each time I have been over I have always loved being in Tauranga, swimming in the hot pools looking up at the mount was truly fantastic

Was getting panicked I have not seen enough of rest of country to truly compare, although have seen fair bit over the years. Ultimately it will be job offer that will dictate where we live.

Dewb
What line of work you in then?

We seen some other nice parts of nz as i am a driver but so far havent seen anywhere rather be living.
Old Sep 27th 2009, 6:13 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by HHBoP
Hi Skunkboy.

Am headed to BoP. hopefully Whakatane. good to here people loving it in NZ. Never been and am taking a leap of faith!!

Cheers

HH
Hey yeh whakatane seems nice place to bout 1hour from tauranga im sure you will like it there
Old Sep 27th 2009, 7:20 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by skunkboy
What line of work you in then?

We seen some other nice parts of nz as i am a driver but so far havent seen anywhere rather be living.
Hi tbh it will be oh work (in IT) that will be the deciding factor. I work as a Teaching Assistant here so will try to pick up work if I can, believe the jobs are a bit few and far between

Get what you mean though about Tauranga, have seen a bit of NZ but always loved the feel of BOP.

Good luck with your plans
Dewb
Old Sep 27th 2009, 7:23 am
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by HHBoP
Hi Skunkboy.

Cheers

HH
Hi & welcome to the forum

Good luck with your plans you are very brave taking such a leap of faith, but keep reading threads on here and you will feel you know the place very well

Dewb
Old Sep 27th 2009, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

Hi Dewb -thanks very much and I have to admit have found the site to be so helpful in info and people's experiences that you just can't get anywhere else.

Hi skunkboy - I am a Probation Officer and have been offered a job with Waiariki CPPS. Whakatane post only avail for definite ubtil 30th Nov - after that I takes me chances and could end up anywhere in that area.

Cheers

HH
Old Sep 27th 2009, 10:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute

ooooooooooooooo yes the hot pools are fantastic i love going there, then getting a waffle ice-cream cone from the icecream shop opposite

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.