Meet Ups

Old Mar 15th 2008, 3:14 am
Just Joined

anwanti is a jewel in the roughanwanti is a jewel in the roughanwanti is a jewel in the roughanwanti is a jewel in the roughanwanti is a jewel in the rough
Default Meet Ups

Hi everyone

I arrived in Auckland 4 weeks ago and just wondered if anyone is living nearby, I am in the east of Auckland, Half Moon Bay Area.

Many thanks
Old Mar 15th 2008, 10:06 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meet Ups

Originally Posted by anwanti
Hi everyone

I arrived in Auckland 4 weeks ago and just wondered if anyone is living nearby, I am in the east of Auckland, Half Moon Bay Area.

Many thanks
Can't help you at all as I now live in Whitby with the Porirua Posse but hope you have some response to your thread
Have some karma to aid you
Old Mar 15th 2008, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

CCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by anwanti
Hi everyone

Many thanks
Hi anwanti
Welcome to Auckland. Hope you have settled in OK. Im in Eastern Beach and there are a few of us who meet up for coffee and a chat. I think we really need to get a big meet up organised for all the newbies as there does seem to be quite a lot in the east of Auckland. I'll start a new thread and see if we get much of a response. In the mean time I'll PM you the next time we are getting together for a cuppa. Carol.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 7:35 am
Just Joined

anwanti is a jewel in the roughanwanti is a jewel in the roughanwanti is a jewel in the roughanwanti is a jewel in the roughanwanti is a jewel in the rough

Hi Carol

Thanks for your message. I wouldn't mind meeting up with some new friends. I am slowly getting to know the area, everything is so new.

Have you been in NZ long? Are you settled and enjoying the country.

take care
anwanti
Old Mar 20th 2008, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

CCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud of

Hi anwanti. We've been here 16 months and love it. We have two teenagers who have settled in really quickly with their new life. We all love it here by the sea and I hope you are enjoying the area too. Looking forward to meeting you soon. I'll be in touch. Have a lovely Easter. Carol.
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 11:34 am
Just Joined

wongsooiseng is an unknown quantity at this point

anwanti,

Hey, I just been here for 2 weeks. I am an expat from US and of 24 years old. Just trying to meet some new friends.

I am currently living in downtown auckland.

-Sooiseng
Old Apr 1st 2008, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

anwanti, did you get my PM? We are planning a picnic if you and yours fancy coming along.