Medicals

Old Nov 3rd 2008, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire- soon to be New Plymouth (December 2008)
jill stanton has a brilliant futurejill stanton has a brilliant futurejill stanton has a brilliant futurejill stanton has a brilliant futurejill stanton has a brilliant futurejill stanton has a brilliant futurejill stanton has a brilliant future
Default Medicals

Hi

We have just had our medicals and my husbands blood pressure was high (dont know how high) They took 4 readings, he has had blood pressure checks before and they have been fine.

He now has to have a fasting blood test.

can anyone tell me if you are still able to get a work to residency visa without submitting a medical report.

Time is ticking on and we need to get this sorted as he has a job offer to start on 8th December.

Thanks

Jill
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 7:00 pm
Banned

Gandy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Medicals

Hi Jill

For a PR application you will need to have medicals and submit all required documentation.

MY BP was high too and I did the fasting bloods and have passed - good luck
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

squiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Medicals

I had high BP did the fasting bloods,submitted all the paperwork,
now just waiting.....

Good luck....

Last edited by BEVS; Nov 3rd 2008 at 9:44 pm. Reason: just a bit of housekeeping for now