Reload this Page >

Me the Hubby, 4 kids & 2 dogs

Me the Hubby, 4 kids & 2 dogs

Old Sep 3rd 2011, 1:58 pm
Just Joined

kerrypaul is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Me the Hubby, 4 kids & 2 dogs

Hello...............

Have been on and off this forum for a while now. Only posted once about the medical questions so thought I'd introduce us

We have talked and talked and talked about moving to NZ and we have now finally said, DO IT!

Well, the hubby is an Electrical Engineer and hoping to get a job offer to strengthen our EOI as we only have 125 points without one! I bring nothing to the points

We have 4 children, the eldest is 18 and studying child care at college. The other 3 are boys ages 14, 11 & 10. They are all very excited that we may, just may, get to move to NZ.
My eldest, unfortunately has a medical condition called Tuberous Sclerosis, which causes her to have mild epilepsy, but this is fully controlled with drugs. We are hoping that NZ don't see her as being too much of a burden on their health system. TS when read about gives out a scary future but on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being the least to 10 being the worst, she comes out at about a 2. So we have fingers and toes crossed on that front. Just in the process of getting her consultant to write up a report, hopefully that will show her in a 'good' light

We also have 2 labs, 1 black 1 golden, part of the family so they will becoming with us too.

We are looking at the Auckland area, so if any of you have advice on renting & schooling, which area's are maybe better than others, then please let us know

I'll be updating at some point as to how our application is going.

with love xx
Old Sep 3rd 2011, 11:04 pm
Just Joined

kiwi100 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Me the Hubby, 4 kids & 2 dogs

You will love NZ

We moved he 9 years ago lived south island for 3.5 years then moved to auckland were we are now. I would def recommend the hibiscus coast great schools great people and not too far from auckland city. Amazing beaches too. when summer hits its hot pretty much everyday. I have a 7yr old boy and a baby under 1. If you need any further help with schools etc just let me know.
Old Sep 4th 2011, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

Tray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck with everything, I wish you all the very best & look forward to reading more
Old Sep 4th 2011, 10:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kerrypaul
Hello...............

Have been on and off this forum for a while now. Only posted once about the medical questions so thought I'd introduce us

We have talked and talked and talked about moving to NZ and we have now finally said, DO IT!

Well, the hubby is an Electrical Engineer and hoping to get a job offer to strengthen our EOI as we only have 125 points without one! I bring nothing to the points

We have 4 children, the eldest is 18 and studying child care at college. The other 3 are boys ages 14, 11 & 10. They are all very excited that we may, just may, get to move to NZ.
My eldest, unfortunately has a medical condition called Tuberous Sclerosis, which causes her to have mild epilepsy, but this is fully controlled with drugs. We are hoping that NZ don't see her as being too much of a burden on their health system. TS when read about gives out a scary future but on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being the least to 10 being the worst, she comes out at about a 2. So we have fingers and toes crossed on that front. Just in the process of getting her consultant to write up a report, hopefully that will show her in a 'good' light

We also have 2 labs, 1 black 1 golden, part of the family so they will becoming with us too.

We are looking at the Auckland area, so if any of you have advice on renting & schooling, which area's are maybe better than others, then please let us know

I'll be updating at some point as to how our application is going.

with love xx
Hello & Welcome from us too!