Is it me or....

Old Aug 18th 2008, 3:08 am
Forum Regular

NZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to behold
Default Is it me or....

does everyone feel a bit down at the moment?

Everyone I know seems to be very depressed at the moment what with the weather and the economy an all....

Where are all the happy people????
Old Aug 18th 2008, 3:30 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is it me or....

Well I would usually be one of the happy people, but this blooming weather is doing my head in. We are living in a mud bath and its horrible! Our cows are so very hungry that several of them are off to ....Mmmmm... a better place.. next week. I've had a stonking case of man flu for 10 days now and am just generally not a happy bunny.
Roll on spring - a dry spring!!

Old Aug 18th 2008, 3:54 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

No I have been a bit like that I thought it was being here just over a year, someone called it a year blip...

but this morning went for a drive to the beach, the suns stayed out it is like a summers day, just come in from the garden done some weeding drank a beer, and felt happier awesome

so thinking it must be the weather xxx
Old Aug 18th 2008, 4:22 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Know alot of people feeling like this with the rain just going on & on & on. It's making me feel very homesick

I've found that drinking at lunchtime is helping though

You are not alone.
Old Aug 18th 2008, 4:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NZGrl

Everyone I know seems to be very depressed at the moment what with the weather and the economy an all....

Tell me about it! Savings with Hanover F, Son just diagnosed with severe ADD..and ALL the HUGE behavioural aggro that is associated with the condition (and epilepsy), I have just gone on 'happy pills', huge over draft (due to Hanover..thank you) and a whole gammut of things breaking down in the last few weeks!! And I am supposed to be off the booze 'till Friday:curse:

Roll on friday. Yes we are going thru' a very blue patch. Think we are at the bottom now and will climb out now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 18th 2008, 4:33 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

{{{genesis}}} sorry for moaning now, you've go real things going on in your life. xx
Old Aug 18th 2008, 7:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pixi-dust
{{{genesis}}} sorry for moaning now, you've go real things going on in your life. xx
Hey, thanks for the kind words..all our probs. are relative aye? There are people with FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR worse problems than our family. I consider myself a very, very lucky person on the whole when I look at what I still have, what I have had in the past and what is yet to come..guess the happy pills have already kicked in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets polish and admire our HALF FULL glasses
Old Aug 18th 2008, 8:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Ash1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Genesis
Hey, thanks for the kind words..all our probs. are relative aye? There are people with FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR worse problems than our family. I consider myself a very, very lucky person on the whole when I look at what I still have, what I have had in the past and what is yet to come..guess the happy pills have already kicked in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets polish and admire our HALF FULL glasses

Hey Genesis,

haven`t been on for a while so have just caught up with your bad luck. Just wanted to say how sorry I am but know that with your positive attitude you will climb up the other side. You have always been one of the more level headed , helpful, brighter characters on this site and hope that you find happier times ahead.
As for everyone else, summer is just round the corner. Wooooohooooo
Ash
Old Aug 18th 2008, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

NZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to behold

I am feeling sooooooo awful at the moment....

Just said to the hubbie that I MUST STOP with this mind set...

I HAVE to do something...I have no idea what....Just watching programmes about Europe and its doing my head in...All that culture and sun etc...

I HAVE to do something...But what???? Thats the question
Old Aug 18th 2008, 9:29 am
lionheart

howden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to all

I know one in Papamoa, me, I love my life.

Just thinking when I left my warm lounge to go to the loo, how quickly you adapt to the cold.

I LOVE LIFE
Pauline
Old Aug 18th 2008, 9:34 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by howden40
I know one in Papamoa, me, I love my life.

Just thinking when I left my warm lounge to go to the loo, how quickly you adapt to the cold.

I LOVE LIFE
Pauline
It must be something about Papamoa - I'm H.A.P.P.Y too!!

Granted it always helps when the sun shines like it did today - but I've only had 2 "off" days since moving here and they were both work related.

But to all who aren't so happy - hope you feel better soon.

(And a special huggle for Genesis.)
Old Aug 18th 2008, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pixi-dust
Well I would usually be one of the happy people, but this blooming weather is doing my head in. We are living in a mud bath and its horrible! Our cows are so very hungry that several of them are off to ....Mmmmm... a better place.. next week. I've had a stonking case of man flu for 10 days now and am just generally not a happy bunny.
Roll on spring - a dry spring!!

Yep mud bath is about the right word! I feel right at home down in the horse field now.... mud right up to my ankles and very filthy horses.... I could be back in England apart from its not cold enough!

Not spoken to you for a while p-d, hows it going?? I'm not on here too much at the moment as the computers are in the only part of the house that isnt heated.

I reckon spring is just round the corner.... the rain can't last forever..... haha... can it?!
Old Aug 18th 2008, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

iwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond repute

Well.....I'm fed up with the weather here in the UK ....as you all know, one day it's nice & sunny & warm, the next it's pittling down & cold!!!

I know, it's probably like that in NZ at the moment, but it's winter there....here it's supposed to be summer!!

I am happy though, cos hopefully in about 5 months, we shall be in NZ too, so I have something to look forward to ....weather can't be anywhere near as miserable as here!!
Old Aug 18th 2008, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

luvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond repute

I am feeling sooooooo awful at the moment....

Just said to the hubbie that I MUST STOP with this mind set...

I HAVE to do something...I have no idea what....Just watching programmes about Europe and its doing my head in...All that culture and sun etc...

I HAVE to do something...But what???? Thats the question
It may just be the weather...even I had a blip a couple of weeks ago (my first and at just over a year point!) ....I'm not here forever but it suddenly got to me that I haven't seen my extended family for over a year now (never done that before..most I've gone is 3 months) and that my planned visit back is still almost a year away....and isn't this samey art deco architecture getting on my nerves? The only place to escape to is Oz.
And then the sun comes out and it seems fine again especially as kids are happy at school and OH enjoys his job....I love the coffee.....and some people have REAL problems so what right do I have to mope? Currently a bad cold actually.....which probably isn't helping any.

I do know one thing for sure..negativity breeds negativity and if you feel down it is best not to hang around with like-minded folk..you'll all just drag each other down as well....rather seek out the positives...count your blessings as I was always told as a child.
Old Aug 18th 2008, 11:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

I think it is pretty general, everyone I speak to has had an absolute gut full of the rain. Especially depressing when you have been at work on the only few sunny days and like clockwork it's back to raining from Friday afternoon until Monday morning. Just when you think it cannot possibly rain anymore, along comes another black cloud.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.