Manukau City!

Old Mar 30th 2007, 11:36 am
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Manukau City!

Anyone have any opinions on Manukau?
A company is interested in the OH and I am trying to find out the best places to live that are in the area.

Anyone heard of Dragon Freight?

Nici
Old Mar 30th 2007, 9:23 pm
CockneyLass

dazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud of
Default Re: Manukau City!

Originally Posted by kato33
Anyone have any opinions on Manukau?
A company is interested in the OH and I am trying to find out the best places to live that are in the area.

Anyone heard of Dragon Freight?

Nici
Hi Nici

Manukau is pretty big and encompasses a lot of areas. Some of those are really nice and others grottsville. The nice ones are: Howick, Bucklands Beach, Botany (although a tiny bit more industrialised), Cockle Bay and Half Moon Bay - these last two being very nice but consequently a lot more expensive. Whitford and Clevedon are also nice along with Beachlands and maratai but your getting quite a bit further out with Beachlands and Maratai. The ones to avoid are Mangere (dont go near it), Papatoetoe and Pakuranga. Although saying that there are still some nicer parts to Papatoetoe and Pakuranga but I couldnt tell you what parts they were. East Tamaki isnt that great either as is getting more industrialised too.

Sorry havent heard of Dragon Field.

Hope the above helps. Good luck.
Old Mar 30th 2007, 9:24 pm
CockneyLass

dazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud of
Default Re: Manukau City!

Sorry havent heard of Dragon Field.

Hope the above helps. Good luck. [/QUOTE]

Oops sorry, I meant havent heard of Dragon Freight Doh!!!