Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Man Flu - Officially Recognised

Man Flu - Officially Recognised

Old Jun 24th 2009, 4:25 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Man Flu - Officially Recognised

http://manflu.info/
Old Jun 24th 2009, 5:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Kimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Man Flu - Officially Recognised

Must be what Mikes suffering from today then, but if he thinks im dressing up in that outfit he can think again.
Old Jun 24th 2009, 6:59 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kimi-Deacon
Must be what Mikes suffering from today then, but if he thinks im dressing up in that outfit he can think again.
Wahey!!!!
Old Jun 24th 2009, 11:34 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah Mr Sue had that last weekend. He even went to the doctor only to be told he had the common cold.
Obviously the physician's opinion couldn't possibly be right so he spent the whole day in bed "feeling hot", the Burger King he bought on the way back from the docs was purely medicinal Made it to the sofa sometime in the evening at which point he was "able to eat a small amount of shepherd's pie". His idea of small is very different to mine-there was none left the next day
He is now back to normal, he has managed against all odds to fight off the dreaded MAN FLU

I got a mild cough and slightly sore throat two days later...
Old Jun 25th 2009, 4:22 am
BE Forum Addict

mickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 25th 2009, 5:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Kimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to behold

Old Jun 25th 2009, 6:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Persephone
Yeah Mr Sue had that last weekend. He even went to the doctor only to be told he had the common cold.
Obviously the physician's opinion couldn't possibly be right so he spent the whole day in bed "feeling hot", the Burger King he bought on the way back from the docs was purely medicinal Made it to the sofa sometime in the evening at which point he was "able to eat a small amount of shepherd's pie". His idea of small is very different to mine-there was none left the next day
He is now back to normal, he has managed against all odds to fight off the dreaded MAN FLU

I got a mild cough and slightly sore throat two days later...
Isn't that typical of a woman to moan and quibble over a little bitty tickly cough, while her husband lays dying!!!
Old Jun 26th 2009, 1:06 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't that typical of a woman to moan and quibble over a little bitty tickly cough, while her husband lays dying!!!
I'm such a heartless bitch I went out shopping and left him lying in agony all alone at home. On the plus side I bought some great boots!
Old Jun 26th 2009, 8:59 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

I'm such a heartless bitch
Am glad you clarified this... eheh

I went out shopping
What's new there?

I bought some great boots!
No food? No wonder there was no Pie left for the next day...
Old Jun 26th 2009, 9:01 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

HILARIOUS!! Love it!!
Old Jun 26th 2009, 11:19 am
Northern Monkey

adamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to all

Is man flu the male equivalent of PMT?
You know; that fabricated condition where women get away with being grumpy for a week and then stabbing their partners?
You girls are fooling nobody.
Old Jun 27th 2009, 3:25 am
Queen of the Underworld

Quote:
I'm such a heartless bitch

Am glad you clarified this... eheh

Quote:
I went out shopping

What's new there?

Quote:
I bought some great boots!

No food? No wonder there was no Pie left for the next day...

Who cares? My feet look great
As far as food goes I did slave over a hot stove making the pie to start with so I'm not that badDid I tell you how lovely my boots are??

And he seems to have pulled through with no apparent lasting abnormalities...

Mmmm nice boots!!
Old Jun 27th 2009, 3:31 am
Queen of the Underworld

Is man flu the male equivalent of PMT?
You know; that fabricated condition where women get away with being grumpy for a week and then stabbing their partners?
You girls are fooling nobody.
Watch what you say, you, or I'll be round with a meat cleaver and a chainsaw in a couple of days timeAnd you'll only have yourself to blame

Are you suggesting that man flu isn't a real illness then?
Old Jun 27th 2009, 5:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Mmmm nice boots!!
What about the mental scaring?????
Old Jun 27th 2009, 5:52 am
Queen of the Underworld

simonmarkellis
Quote:

Mmmm nice boots!!

What about the mental scaring?????
Scaring or scarring? Though I'm sure he would say both apply...

Pedantically yours, Sue

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.