Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

mainland cheese cubes?

Wikiposts

mainland cheese cubes?

Old Dec 6th 2011, 10:00 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: mainland cheese cubes?

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
In case anyone is wondering there is a recipe.

http://www.mainland.co.nz/recipes/ch...apple-hedgehog
Thanks Bo I'd never have got my cheese and pineapple extravaganza prepared without that useful recipe
And now I don't have to spend literally seconds making my own cheese cubes. Isn't life great when instead of going to all the hassle of getting a knife from the cutlery drawer I can pop down to the local PaknSave and buy them ready made

Thinking I might really make one for Xmas and drag the inlaws forward in time into the 1970s
Old Dec 6th 2011, 10:02 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sheene
The next one will be pre-lit candles.
Or pre digested food of any type??? But I think they already sell that and call it sausages
Old Dec 6th 2011, 10:05 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
Would be so much better if they could put them on the sticks for you and add a chunk of pineapple.
Or with cocktail onions. That would certainly help my catering requirements for Christmas functions
Old Dec 6th 2011, 10:07 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Persephone
Thanks Bo I'd never have got my cheese and pineapple extravaganza prepared without that useful recipe
And now I don't have to spend literally seconds making my own cheese cubes. Isn't life great when instead of going to all the hassle of getting a knife from the cutlery drawer I can pop down to the local PaknSave and buy them ready made

Thinking I might really make one for Xmas and drag the inlaws forward in time into the 1970s
I really don't know how I've coped all this time

I'm sure your out-laws will appreciate your efforts
Old Dec 6th 2011, 10:26 am
Queen of the Underworld

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
I really don't know how I've coped all this time

I'm sure your out-laws will appreciate your efforts
Ooh forgot the onions

I'm thinking of trying them out with an arctic roll and maybe trying to find some Angel Delight as well. All washed down with Babycham and Snowballs. They won't know what hit 'em
Old Dec 6th 2011, 6:48 pm
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Is it old age catching up - or is food packaging getting more and more difficult to open? Screw tops that will not budge, Russian-doll type layers of plastic, cellophane wrappings that encourage you to play 'hunt the pull tab' for an hour.
Ha ha.... Excellent post, thought it was just me....
Old Dec 8th 2011, 3:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

Are they not called Light bulbs
Old Dec 8th 2011, 6:08 pm

sheene is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Justcol
Are they not called Light bulbs
You have light bulbs? Posh or what.