Madonna

Old Feb 9th 2012, 6:25 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Madonna

apparently Madonna is coming to New Zealand, anyone thinking of paying a small fortune to see her?
Old Feb 9th 2012, 6:30 am

Default Re: Madonna

not sure if its a rumour thiough
Old Feb 9th 2012, 6:38 am
BE Enthusiast

nero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by love30stm
apparently Madonna is coming to New Zealand, anyone thinking of paying a small fortune to see her?
Lady GaGa is coming in June - not heard anything about Madonna
Old Feb 9th 2012, 6:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

she's defo going to OZ but not heard about nz yet.

I wouldn't be dragged to see her by a team of wild horses, horrible horrible woman
Old Feb 9th 2012, 7:01 am

Originally Posted by nero
Lady GaGa is coming in June - not heard anything about Madonna
I heard on twitter I will check it out
Old Feb 9th 2012, 7:03 am

Originally Posted by Justcol

I wouldn't be dragged to see her by a team of wild horses, horrible horrible woman
Lol why??
Old Feb 9th 2012, 7:15 am
BE Forum Addict

sr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Justcol

Agree with that.
Old Feb 9th 2012, 10:17 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Goodness me. It's about the music & performance. You don't personally know the artist.

In any case, as always, we won't be seeing either. Cant afford the package deals . Flights, accom , tickets.

This stuff doesn't come to Nelson and Christchurch is still munted ( per all the folks and families we know fromdown there.)
Old Feb 9th 2012, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

Matelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of light

This is a bit norty... but quite funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxy5kYoyw1A

Last edited by BEVS; Feb 10th 2012 at 12:44 am. Reason: fiddle with the vid reel :-)
Old Feb 9th 2012, 5:02 pm

Originally Posted by BEVS
Goodness me. It's about the music & performance. You don't personally know the artist.

In any case, as always, we won't be seeing either. Cant afford the package deals . Flights, accom , tickets.

This stuff doesn't come to Nelson and Christchurch is still munted ( per all the folks and families we know fromdown there.)
Agree with you Bev im afraid some people still believe what the press say about celebrities and I'm sure Madonna don't give a Toss what some people think. Wish I had her body and a toy boy
Old Feb 9th 2012, 6:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by love30stm
Wish I had her body and a toy boy
I wish you had her body too, I'd come down and help you bury it under the patio
Old Feb 10th 2012, 12:45 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Matelot
This is a bit norty... but quite funny!
Naughties but it is funny.
Old May 15th 2012, 3:42 am
Banned

Kiwikid will become famous soon enough

There is been no other update :-( :-( Darn!!! I was living in Toronto and paid huge money to go to New York to see her (well ended up being bout $500 NZD - by the time got tickets, flight, accm!). Yes I would love to see her again!
Old May 15th 2012, 4:46 am

Originally Posted by Kiwikid
There is been no other update :-( :-( Darn!!! I was living in Toronto and paid huge money to go to New York to see her (well ended up being bout $500 NZD - by the time got tickets, flight, accm!). Yes I would love to see her again!
As usual another act that is not putting NZ on they're 'world' tour??
Old May 15th 2012, 5:33 am
BE Enthusiast

lisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond repute

Dont think I'd open my curtains to see her if she was playing on my back deck never mind pay actual money.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.