Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Looking to do 12 months traveling! advice needed.

Looking to do 12 months traveling! advice needed.

Old Mar 18th 2012, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

dyson99 is just really nicedyson99 is just really nicedyson99 is just really nicedyson99 is just really nicedyson99 is just really nicedyson99 is just really nicedyson99 is just really nicedyson99 is just really nicedyson99 is just really nicedyson99 is just really nice
Default Looking to do 12 months traveling! advice needed.

hey guys. single bloke lookign to do some traveling around new zealand for a year or maybe 2. got alot mates over there but just wondering about a few things.

what the prices of things like over there? my mates live in auckland and in new plymouth so i need to go there but where else do you go over there apart from queenstown. im also looking to play some rugby over there as well and to have afew drinks with it.

is it better than australia? ive been and done that and loved sydney but not the rest of it. many thanks guys hope to speak with you all soon.
Old Mar 18th 2012, 11:56 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking to do 12 months traveling! advice needed.

Originally Posted by dyson99
hey guys. single bloke lookign to do some traveling around new zealand for a year or maybe 2. got alot mates over there but just wondering about a few things.

what the prices of things like over there? my mates live in auckland and in new plymouth so i need to go there but where else do you go over there apart from queenstown. im also looking to play some rugby over there as well and to have afew drinks with it.

is it better than australia? ive been and done that and loved sydney but not the rest of it. many thanks guys hope to speak with you all soon.
I thought you were coming back to Australia on your 457?
Old Mar 18th 2012, 12:01 pm
Forum Regular

dyson99 is just really nicedyson99 is just really nicedyson99 is just really nicedyson99 is just really nicedyson99 is just really nicedyson99 is just really nicedyson99 is just really nicedyson99 is just really nicedyson99 is just really nicedyson99 is just really nice

looking at options at the moment. dont know if my visa for 457 is still valid in australia.
Old Mar 19th 2012, 2:45 am

Catchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dyson99

Get a copy of the NZ lonely planet, it give you a good idea of where to go and what to do.

Are you looking to get a WHV? Plenty of stuff going on here, but is it better than OZ? Is Italy better than France?

If you liked Sydney, but not the rest of Australia, then you might struggle a bit in NZ.