Reload this Page >

Looking for advice on where to start

Looking for advice on where to start

Old Feb 7th 2024, 8:32 am
Just Joined

Nataliemax is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking for advice on where to start

Hi,
we are a family of 5 (me husband and 3 children), currently looking into moving to New Zealand. My husband is a roofer and I was a dental nurse but unfortunately left a few months before qualifying due to illness. We are looking for a licensed advisor or anybody to help us start the process for applying and how the point system works as we don’t have a job offer or enough points or a skilled job. Any advice on where to look or how to start the whole process? I’m currently at university doing a nursing degree but by the time I graduate my eldest will be 17-18 and doesn’t want to move so this isn’t an option to apply via the nursing skilled worker route?
Old Feb 8th 2024, 3:15 am
BE Enthusiast

inkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking for advice on where to start

Originally Posted by Nataliemax
Hi,
we are a family of 5 (me husband and 3 children), currently looking into moving to New Zealand. My husband is a roofer and I was a dental nurse but unfortunately left a few months before qualifying due to illness. We are looking for a licensed advisor or anybody to help us start the process for applying and how the point system works as we don’t have a job offer or enough points or a skilled job. Any advice on where to look or how to start the whole process? I’m currently at university doing a nursing degree but by the time I graduate my eldest will be 17-18 and doesn’t want to move so this isn’t an option to apply via the nursing skilled worker route?

ok so far you are on a non starter however if you complete your nursing and then get at least 3 years behind you then you will be in an infinitely better position. Of course with your eldest this may be a problem perhaps a trip over here may convince them (they can be on visa until 24 provided they still rely on you financially). Can I ask why you want to come over? Is it to escape the UK? Or is there a specific reason that NZ takes your fancy?