Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Long time no post/visit

Long time no post/visit

Old Aug 22nd 2014, 4:37 am
BE Enthusiast

alanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Long time no post/visit

Well hello everybody

Thought id take a few min out from my day to say a hello again to everybody, looks like the last time I was here was way back last year ....
So whats happened since last visit, moved jobs again but hopefully this time im here for a long time, feels right.

Bought another section and going to build again, just need to sell my place first which is proving lengthy or at least feels like it, had it on the market for 10 weeks but feels way longer.

Anyhoos, what else, probably same as everybody else I fear, work work and sometimes work more, with weekends being way too short.

So been here in sunny NZ 7 years, well 7 years next month, no citizenship yet, need a spare grand to get that done. Would I ever go back .... hell no still love it here

My brother came over to visit last year July and was sitting in the spa on a daily basis with a beer amazed that this was winter, not quite the same as winter in Glasgow I tell you ...
Always good to see family when they can come down under.

Hope everybody is all good and doing well

So just a quick Hi to you all

alan
Old Aug 22nd 2014, 6:17 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Long time no post/visit

Hi to you too.

Lovely to hear from you .
Old Aug 23rd 2014, 1:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Woodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond repute

Gidday alanmacc nice to see you back. Where are you building in Rolly? I'm out there everyday on the new subdivisions, Faringdon and Stonebrook nearly finished now Devon Park and a 50 acre block just starting on the east side. Rolly must have doubled in size in the last 2 years!
Old Aug 24th 2014, 9:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

alanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond repute

How Woodlea / Bevs

Yea Rolly has grown somewhat over the last couple of years, im hoping to build in Levi Park, fingers crossed just need to flog the current house first so I can downsize .... lol
Old Aug 25th 2014, 1:24 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Hello you, good to see you back!

Good luck with the house sale and I'd love to see some photos of your new house being built
Old Aug 25th 2014, 10:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

As soon as I flog my place just now and start building I will have photos galore