Reload this Page >

The long awaited MAZI interview

The long awaited MAZI interview

Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:34 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The long awaited MAZI interview

Originally Posted by Jude J
So as awful as it is its still your safe haven for when it goes tits up in Europe? Oh...and you are a good sport!
Not really my safe haven but Boyfriend's family have given us instructions. And like I said my place on the Moon is not ready yet. Working on that.

No, no, not good at sport at all. That's why all the clothes in Italy are too damn small!
Old Nov 9th 2006, 11:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mazi
Not really my safe haven but Boyfriend's family have given us instructions. And like I said my place on the Moon is not ready yet. Working on that.

No, no, not good at sport at all. That's why all the clothes in Italy are too damn small!
Dont you have any say on where you live or do you just follow?
Old Nov 9th 2006, 11:01 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Genesis
Did you know that NZ was voted (for all its sins) the 2nd most democratic country on earth..and Italy (as much as I love it) was voted the least democratic in the EEC?
What's the most democratic?
Old Nov 9th 2006, 11:07 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
No

I think we ought to have a cooling off period before we have a cyber war
Mean, mean man. Shall sulk like a Queen Sulker now!

Methinks you just like to hold the very large wooden spoon?!
Old Nov 9th 2006, 11:08 pm
Account Closed

Dont you have any say on where you live or do you just follow?
I absolutely have say - we don't live in NZ after all. And I have no plans for Europe going nuclear yet (I suppose others may though), at least not before my Moon pad is ready. Don't tell Boyfriend but I won't be following. The thought of moving to NZ while the people I like/love are being nuked in Europe does not fill me with joy. I'd rather be nuked.

And anyway I needed to tell you something!

Why have you still got the fab house?

Er, dunno.

Not quite the same is it?!
Old Nov 9th 2006, 11:14 pm

I absolutely have say - we don't live in NZ after all. And I have no plans for Europe going nuclear yet (I suppose others may though), at least not before my Moon pad is ready. Don't tell Boyfriend but I won't be following. The thought of moving to NZ while the people I like/love are being nuked in Europe does not fill me with joy. I'd rather be nuked.

Er, dunno.

What??!! Am I missing something?! Totally confused? In English please?
Old Nov 9th 2006, 11:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Er, dunno.

Is your boyfriend moving back then in the future? Yes, you said his family have plans for him to, but does he want to?
Old Nov 9th 2006, 11:15 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
What??!! Am I missing something?! Totally confused? In English please?
Think its the wine

Old Nov 9th 2006, 11:19 pm
Account Closed

Is your boyfriend moving back then in the future? Yes, you said his family have plans for him to, but does he want to?
No he's not moving back there. He hates the place.
Old Nov 9th 2006, 11:22 pm

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
Think its the wine

Just me then? Have lost the "thread!!"
Old Nov 9th 2006, 11:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

No he's not moving back there. He hates the place.
Sweet as.
Old Nov 10th 2006, 8:30 am
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold

All views about our new prospective homeland are interesting, good or bad. Despite the negative comments about NZ, I love reading Mazis posts , quick witted, sharp, cool reading AND especially FUNNY, but i get the impression that she hates NZ because of some man in NZ and she cracks jokes all the time to cover up her personal relationship failings, does anyone else think that ?
Old Nov 10th 2006, 8:34 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brussels_sprout
All views about our new prospective homeland are interesting, good or bad. Despite the negative comments about NZ, I love reading Mazis posts , quick witted, sharp, cool reading AND especially FUNNY, but i get the impression that she hates NZ because of some man in NZ and she cracks jokes all the time to cover up her personal relationship failings, does anyone else think that ?
Nah, I think she just crazy

She's only on the site now just to stalk me. Im calling the cops soon
Old Nov 10th 2006, 8:47 am
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold

She is your girlfriend then Mr Daws ?
Old Nov 10th 2006, 9:02 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by brussels_sprout
She is your girlfriend then Mr Daws ?
Ssshhhh...Mrs Daws may be watching - and she looks scary :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.