Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The long awaited MAZI interview

The long awaited MAZI interview

Old Nov 9th 2006, 4:48 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default The long awaited MAZI interview

Thats right folks we have a the much anticipated MAZI interview for you coming right up

Please do not post anything until the Mazi interview as started. Many thanks.
Old Nov 9th 2006, 6:40 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The long awaited MAZI interview

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
Thats right folks we have a the much anticipated MAZI interview for you coming right up

Please do not post anything until the Mazi interview as started. Many thanks.
Eh? I think I missed something...
Old Nov 9th 2006, 6:42 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
Eh? I think I missed something...
Mazi with an "I" interview

Its coming
Old Nov 9th 2006, 6:44 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Its coming
Sorry I'm late!
Old Nov 9th 2006, 6:48 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by mazi
Sorry I'm late!
About bloody time!

Right then.......

Current loacation?
Old Nov 9th 2006, 6:50 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Its coming
No I realise we're different people. Though with a "Maz", "mazi" and Maz1" on this forum, it's a tad confusing.
Old Nov 9th 2006, 6:51 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Maz
No I realise we're different people. Though with a "Maz", "mazi" and Maz1" on this forum, it's a tad confusing.
When Parki is on the box do you start talking?

No.

Now let me carry on with my interview

Old Nov 9th 2006, 6:55 pm
Account Closed

About bloody time!

Right then.......

Current loacation?
Italy (North)
Old Nov 9th 2006, 6:58 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by mazi
Italy (North)
Why Italy (north)?

What drove you out of New Zealand?

Was it the New Zealand government?

If so what had you done to get kicked out?

PS Remember this is a family site !
Old Nov 9th 2006, 7:08 pm
Account Closed

Why Italy (north)?

What drove you out of New Zealand?

Was it the New Zealand government?

If so what had you done to get kicked out?

PS Remember this is a family site !
Italy (North) because it is fab and the pizzas taste nice. Boyfriend had worked here before and was living here when I first met him so I knew I liked the place.

Everything drove me out of NZ - the people, the place, the silly buggery ways of doing things, the immense stupidity of damn near all of it. I found it boring and pointless so it was stay and top myself or leave. I thought my mum would be a tad upset about the topping thing so I left. The NZ government actually asked me to STAY. I burnt their letter to keep myself warm one night.
Old Nov 9th 2006, 7:10 pm
Banned

So apart from all of the good things you mentioned above.

What didnt you like about New Zealand?

And will the Government allow you back in if you promise only to collect your personal effects?
Old Nov 9th 2006, 7:14 pm
Account Closed

See the neg thread!

I have no personal effects in NZ, only a house and I can't collect that. It's not even one of those sheds you put on the back of a cow and move to another hell-hole within NZ, so I can't do that either.
Old Nov 9th 2006, 7:18 pm
Maz

I have a serious question... why do you hang out on this forum when you're so negative about NZ? I really would like to know, as I only ever see you coming down on it.
Old Nov 9th 2006, 7:24 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
I have a serious question... why do you hang out on this forum when you're so negative about NZ? I really would like to know, as I only ever see you coming down on it.
waits with bated breath......
some sort of masocistic streak or a magnanimous desire to set the record straight and keep people away from the "hell hole"????
Old Nov 9th 2006, 7:36 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Maz
I was introduced to this forum by a happy accident: I was attempting to do some research about expats in Italy and happened upon BE. I noticed something called 'the negative thread' and thought I'd take a look. Well, what did my wondering and wandering eyes see? A place where I could vent without fear of reproach. So I vented and was told by a certain Mr Daws that this was fine. Knowing nothing about cyber space, and seeing that Mr Daws had started the thread, I thought "Great" and carried on. I did no work whatsoever for several days and now have to bill Daws for the time lost AND for the rehab I will soon need for my new addiction. I come down on NZ because it's crap and I now see it as my job to warn others before they too lose all sense of self if they choose to live in the Land of the Long Black Cloud.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.