Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

London PR Processing Times

London PR Processing Times

Old Sep 7th 2006, 3:33 pm
Forum Regular

Professional_Gypsy is a name known to allProfessional_Gypsy is a name known to allProfessional_Gypsy is a name known to allProfessional_Gypsy is a name known to allProfessional_Gypsy is a name known to allProfessional_Gypsy is a name known to allProfessional_Gypsy is a name known to allProfessional_Gypsy is a name known to allProfessional_Gypsy is a name known to allProfessional_Gypsy is a name known to allProfessional_Gypsy is a name known to all
Default London PR Processing Times

Hi

I've submitted my ITA back to the London NZ EMbassy, and I'm awaiting to have an Officer assigned. Since submitting I've been checking the website regulary, to see where they are at on the allocation of case officers. At the start the website was updated weekly - and the allocating officers up to and including date was also moving weekly too. However in the last 8 weeks its seems they have only done a week!
At the moment it has allocating officers up to and including June 26th - they received my ITA on June 27th.... and getting more and more worried that its my application which is actually causing the hold-up :scared:

..Either that or they are all went on Summer vacation!

Anyone else in the same situation?

Last edited by Professional_Gypsy; Sep 7th 2006 at 3:35 pm.
Old Sep 7th 2006, 3:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

claire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud of
Default Re: London PR Processing Times

Hi there,

We submitted ours by hand on 6th July, and like you have been watching the updates, not changed for weeks. We were a bit naughty and phoned the visa officer direct who dealt with our EOI and even she couldn't find in her pile of new applications the latest date and told us we should be very soon, but since speaking to her my Hubby as taken it 1 step further and been offered a job in Thames so we have managed to forward an emailed job offer to NZIS to get em moving, this was Tues evening had confirmation that our details have now been sent to Allocation officer, and once we have been allocated one they will contact us when they have had a chance (their words) to review our application and Hubbys start date on his contract is 5th Oct. So in this time we have gotta be accepted sell the contents of our house our two cars, arrange flights, find accommodation and talk my mum round to a substantial advance on my inheritance so wish us luck. All I can say just keep checkin but under no circustances contact NZIS on the £1 a minute number as a waste of time.

GOOD LUCK!!

The Hopkins Clan X

Last edited by claire hopkins; Sep 7th 2006 at 3:57 pm.
Old Sep 7th 2006, 9:32 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Professional_Gypsy
Hi

I've submitted my ITA back to the London NZ EMbassy, and I'm awaiting to have an Officer assigned. Since submitting I've been checking the website regulary, to see where they are at on the allocation of case officers. At the start the website was updated weekly - and the allocating officers up to and including date was also moving weekly too. However in the last 8 weeks its seems they have only done a week!
At the moment it has allocating officers up to and including June 26th - they received my ITA on June 27th.... and getting more and more worried that its my application which is actually causing the hold-up :scared:

..Either that or they are all went on Summer vacation!

Anyone else in the same situation?
Is this an Application for Residency of a Visa you're applying for? I'm about to send off my application for residency, but we're hoping to go mid-Jan. I'll need all my original paperwork back to apply for the kids citizenship & passports. You've been waiting nearly 3 months? Blimey!! I best get a move on!
Old Sep 8th 2006, 2:21 pm
Forum Regular

Professional_Gypsy is a name known to allProfessional_Gypsy is a name known to allProfessional_Gypsy is a name known to allProfessional_Gypsy is a name known to allProfessional_Gypsy is a name known to allProfessional_Gypsy is a name known to allProfessional_Gypsy is a name known to allProfessional_Gypsy is a name known to allProfessional_Gypsy is a name known to allProfessional_Gypsy is a name known to allProfessional_Gypsy is a name known to all

Yes this is for PR visa - and I sent my application with original certificates and passport - which I could really do with back already. Anyway, I would suggest you return your application as soon as you can.

Good Luck to you both