Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Is Life in NZ so Great?

Is Life in NZ so Great?

Old May 22nd 2012, 5:50 am
HAPPY AS...

hazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is Life in NZ so Great?

Originally Posted by theghostofdustybin
I kept meaning to tell my mates that, as i bounced down the hallway at 1am last friday night after popping out 6 pm for a couple after work...
Same here. We popped out Saturday night to watch a buddy's band at 9. Couple of mates in who'd been on a works all-dayer, then more came down about 11pm.
We're going fishing with them all Queen's birthday. Bloody unsociable these kiwis, only twelve going so far! And one of them has the audacity to have a bach on the Coromandel for us to stay in.....
Old May 22nd 2012, 5:50 am
BE Enthusiast

babybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond repute

I get to walk my dog on a lovely beach every morning before work instead of a quick trot around the rec in the UK. Suits me
Kaz
Old May 22nd 2012, 6:16 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

I kept meaning to tell my mates that, as i bounced down the hallway at 1am last friday night after popping out 6 pm for a couple after work...
Younger ones do! older ones anyone past 40 is old and can't stay up

I'm sure alot of my misery about NZ is living in Wanganui not the best place

Last edited by love30stm; May 22nd 2012 at 6:25 am.
Old May 22nd 2012, 6:24 am

Originally Posted by hazeandsteve
Same here. We popped out Saturday night to watch a buddy's band at 9. Couple of mates in who'd been on a works all-dayer, then more came down about 11pm.
We're going fishing with them all Queen's birthday. Bloody unsociable these kiwis, only twelve going so far! And one of them has the audacity to have a bach on the Coromandel for us to stay in.....
Fishing? Sounds like hell to me!
Old May 22nd 2012, 6:24 am
HAPPY AS...

hazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond repute

I'm 45. My next door neighbour who came down later is 47.
You're just plain old wrong love....
Old May 22nd 2012, 8:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Caz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by love30stm

I have to say I think I might agree....I've not been there but it doesn't seem like it suits you. I don't have any problem finding people of all ages to stay out with me till the wee early hours if I want to.....but I also quite like those early to start and early to finish drinks - means I still do stuff the next day!
Old May 22nd 2012, 9:02 am
grumpy bugger

theghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond repute

I have to say it just might be, most of the people i was drinking with wont see 40 again....
Old May 22nd 2012, 9:28 am

I have to say it just might be, most of the people i was drinking with wont see 40 again....
Haha
Old May 22nd 2012, 9:31 am

Originally Posted by Caz8NZ
I have to say I think I might agree....I've not been there but it doesn't seem like it suits you. I don't have any problem finding people of all ages to stay out with me till the wee early hours if I want to.....but I also quite like those early to start and early to finish drinks - means I still do stuff the next day!
I have Brit friends that go out with me but the thing is most of the people out are Zzzzzzz I've only met interesting people in Wellington ;p

Apart from my friends here that is oh I do miss going out in a crowded lively bar with people that have a personality and are very well dressed and take pride in themeselves when going out for the night. And Christ I'm glad I'm married to a English guy NZ men are so lacking in charm and interest

Last edited by love30stm; May 22nd 2012 at 9:34 am.
Old May 22nd 2012, 8:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Caz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond repute

I have Brit friends that go out with me but the thing is most of the people out are Zzzzzzz I've only met interesting people in Wellington ;p

Apart from my friends here that is oh I do miss going out in a crowded lively bar with people that have a personality and are very well dressed and take pride in themeselves when going out for the night. And Christ I'm glad I'm married to a English guy NZ men are so lacking in charm and interest
I have to agree with you on the NZ guy front most of the time.....I just find that they aren't actually interested in knowing anything about you - and the ones that can hold a conversation are attached already.
Old May 23rd 2012, 4:16 am

Originally Posted by Caz8NZ
I have to agree with you on the NZ guy front most of the time.....I just find that they aren't actually interested in knowing anything about you - and the ones that can hold a conversation are attached already.
Full of charm arent they

btw when i was on a weekend away with some friends in Wellington a good looking super fit Kiwi guy showed me a photo of his Dick on his mobile! thats charm for you
Old May 23rd 2012, 4:42 am
BE Enthusiast

nero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond repute

Full of charm arent they

btw when i was on a weekend away with some friends in Wellington a good looking super fit Kiwi guy showed me a photo of his Dick on his mobile! thats charm for you
It probably wasn't his that why he was showing you a photo on his mobile! But not very classy or charming either way
Old May 23rd 2012, 4:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Full of charm arent they

I have a photo of my dick on my phone. I laid it myself, it is straight as and really good quality wood....why not show it off when you can? It does not surprise me, kiwi men are fond of their DIY..it's in their DNA apparently.
Old May 23rd 2012, 4:58 am
Who loves you, baby?

sparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond repute

Full of charm arent they

it's getting harder and harder to impress chicks these days
Old May 23rd 2012, 5:11 am

Originally Posted by Genesis
I have a photo of my dick on my phone. I laid it myself, it is straight as and really good quality wood....why not show it off when you can? It does not surprise me, kiwi men are fond of their DIY..it's in their DNA apparently.
You are joking aren't you? I meant his Cock

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.