kiwi quiz

Old Apr 26th 2012, 3:52 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default kiwi quiz

lets see if you have been here far too long or you are fitting in with the kiwis

How Kiwi are you and i failed miserably

http://randomness.com/quiz/kiwi/
Old Apr 26th 2012, 6:33 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: kiwi quiz

Rats. It didn't work. I'll try again laters.
Old Apr 26th 2012, 7:08 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Well I tried it but just got a load of text for the answer
Old Apr 26th 2012, 7:17 am
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
Well I tried it but just got a load of text for the answer
+2....it's a REAL Kiwi quiz alright.....
Old Apr 26th 2012, 7:28 am

Lol weird oh well
Old Apr 26th 2012, 7:30 am

I will try sending the link again when I get to a computer I'm on my iPod
Old Apr 26th 2012, 8:44 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

Awww, the quiz worked but the results screen is just HTML coding. I'm sure I did better on that one than the British quiz
Old Apr 26th 2012, 8:52 am

waikatoguy is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's another one you can try Love30stm ...

http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/nzealand/quiz.html

(Except it must be a few years old going by the question regarding the current NZ Prime Minister)

Last edited by waikatoguy; Apr 26th 2012 at 8:58 am.
Old Apr 26th 2012, 8:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by waikatoguy
Here's another one you can try Love30stm ...

http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/nzealand/quiz.html
Apparently Helen Clark is still the PM and it's anyones guess as to what the exchange rate was. Hence my poor 19/20
Old Apr 26th 2012, 9:02 am

waikatoguy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
Apparently Helen Clark is still the PM and it's anyones guess as to what the exchange rate was. Hence my poor 19/20
I actually got the one wrong about where NZ Maori originated from. I thought they believed they came from Asia first?? Or was it just Winston Peters who said that? Lol.
Old Apr 26th 2012, 10:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by waikatoguy
I actually got the one wrong about where NZ Maori originated from. I thought they believed they came from Asia first?? Or was it just Winston Peters who said that? Lol.
There was some doco or study that showed that it was a gradual migration southward from Asia and down throught the Pacific islands. Particularly they discovered many genetic similarities with Taiwanese.
Old Apr 26th 2012, 9:19 pm
Enjoying retirement

NakiMan is a splendid one to beholdNakiMan is a splendid one to beholdNakiMan is a splendid one to beholdNakiMan is a splendid one to beholdNakiMan is a splendid one to beholdNakiMan is a splendid one to beholdNakiMan is a splendid one to beholdNakiMan is a splendid one to beholdNakiMan is a splendid one to beholdNakiMan is a splendid one to beholdNakiMan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
There was some doco or study that showed that it was a gradual migration southward from Asia and down throught the Pacific islands. Particularly they discovered many genetic similarities with Taiwanese.
I read that too. Apparently its thought that all polynesians originated from a now extinct people living on Taiwan