Kiwi Men???

Old Apr 20th 2006, 1:40 pm
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Men???

Originally Posted by kiwiwanna
Didn't you see the winkie? As a matter of fact, there was a programme several years ago about 'mail order brides' in NZ. At that time, the emphasis of the programme was on Asian women. It was an 'interesting' programme in that I doubt any Kiwi woman in her right mind would have and had rejected the men because of their attitudes.

A friend was involved with some of the filming of it and was saddened when the final cut was made, the seriousness of problems many do face, was not highlighted. Sadly, it was 'white-washed'.

I have had personal contact with several who were sorely abused and heard of many more through friends who worked with various women's groups. Including one whose husband was a [then] member of the N.Z. Police.

True, there are some marriages that do wonderfully.

As for Chinese New Zealanders, yes, they certainly do exist. But the op did post it in such a manner that it left it open to interpretation!
Interesting post. I have been in OZ for years now so I missed the program you mention. The 'mail order bride' thing exists in all first world countries where there are lonely men.

The post you sent before though I still maintain was 'a tad over the top'. One really should not make assumptions about someone on the basis that they are married to someone of another race (even if tongue in cheek). It can be viewed as offensive by many.

I have had relationships with a few and some were of different races to my own.
Old Apr 20th 2006, 1:46 pm
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fireman Al
You've gone quiet......are you busy trying out Kiwi men ?

Al
No Al...me and Annie are chatting about them but Brit guys can be cool too
Old Apr 20th 2006, 3:35 pm
Account Closed

CelestialAnnie is an unknown quantity at this point

You've gone quiet......are you busy trying out Kiwi men ?

Al
Hi Al....how are you? God, no....I wish though.......none around here that I know of..... Mine all of a sudden stopped talking to me.......Are Kiwi men like that? I wonder....... Maybe he just didn't like the way I flirt so much....oh well......So, how's your hose, hun? See, perfect example..... lol No wonder he hates me.......... lol Annie........
Old Apr 20th 2006, 3:42 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by kiwichild
Interesting post. I have been in OZ for years now so I missed the program you mention. The 'mail order bride' thing exists in all first world countries where there are lonely men.

The post you sent before though I still maintain was 'a tad over the top'. One really should not make assumptions about someone on the basis that they are married to someone of another race (even if tongue in cheek). It can be viewed as offensive by many.

I have had relationships with a few and some were of different races to my own.
Cheers to you, Sis.....!!!!!! You said it perfectly..........
Old Apr 20th 2006, 4:28 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Kiwi.... flavour of the month.
Old Apr 20th 2006, 4:35 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by snowbunny
Kiwi.... flavour of the month.
YUM!!!!
Old Apr 20th 2006, 11:50 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by CelestialAnnie
Cheers to you, Sis.....!!!!!! You said it perfectly..........
Thanks hon
Old Apr 21st 2006, 12:25 am
Wind, earth, fire, water

User Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond repute

This question will probably get me in trouble, but I was just wondering what the NZ men are like.... to date? or as lovers? or as friends? Thanks.....
They make good jam doughnuts.
Old Apr 21st 2006, 1:24 pm
Who me ?

Fireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of light

No Al...me and Annie are chatting about them but Brit guys can be cool too

I guess they can....wouldn't know......i'm fortunate in being a Kiwi but unfortunate in the fact that i've lived in the uk for years....but i'm comin' home !!!

Al
Old Apr 21st 2006, 1:26 pm
Who me ?

Fireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Al....how are you? God, no....I wish though.......none around here that I know of..... Mine all of a sudden stopped talking to me.......Are Kiwi men like that? I wonder....... Maybe he just didn't like the way I flirt so much....oh well......So, how's your hose, hun? See, perfect example..... lol No wonder he hates me.......... lol Annie........

I'm good thanks Annie, you ?...men eh !....sorry to hear about your's....obviously not worth it then, that's why i stick to women !!..ha ha LOL !.....my hose...well, it's actually just been used !!...(i'm at work you perverts !!!!).......you, flirt ??????..ha ha

Al
Old Apr 21st 2006, 3:09 pm
Account Closed

I'm good thanks Annie, you ?...men eh !....sorry to hear about your's....obviously not worth it then, that's why i stick to women !!..ha ha LOL !.....my hose...well, it's actually just been used !!...(i'm at work you perverts !!!!).......you, flirt ??????..ha ha

Al
Glad to know it's being used....your hose.... You know what they say, Al..Use it or lose it! So keep it up! ha ha ha...lol Actually made myself laugh with that last comment.........
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 1:06 pm
Who me ?

Thanks hon

So how's Perth today then ?....you and Annie seemed to have clicked....and both seem pretty cool.....(please take that as a compliment !)

Ali
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 1:57 pm
Banned

So how's Perth today then ?....you and Annie seemed to have clicked....and both seem pretty cool.....(please take that as a compliment !)

Ali
Cheers Al, thanks mate. Yeh Annie is pretty cool and I think we will develop a friendship.
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 1:58 pm
Banned

So how's Perth today then
Perth is Perth: Not on my list of favourite cities Al
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 7:53 pm
Who me ?

Perth is Perth: Not on my list of favourite cities Al

If it's not a favourite then why live there ?.....i lived there god, some 11 years ago in Forestfield of all places !!!!

Al

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.