British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   The KIWI BAR (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/kiwi-bar-392584/)

BEVS Jul 17th 2010 3:47 am

Re: The KIWI BAR

Originally Posted by Woodpigeon (Post 8707345)
. oh gawd, I'm never going to drink again honest :embarrassed_smile:

Me neither. :cry_smile:

Now that moment of madness is out of the way....

Where's me slurp? :beer: :beer:

Woodpigeon Jul 17th 2010 4:25 am

Here have mine too *pushes bottle of wine and a glass towards Bevs* :drinkwine::drinkwine::drinkwine:

:sad_smile:

j19fmm Jul 17th 2010 11:17 am

Buckets full of 'thank you' vino for BEVS ;)

Dewb09 Jul 17th 2010 11:28 pm

I'm back :thumbsup: Blimey I have been soooooooo desperate to log on :rolleyes:

Anyhoo, thanks for all good wishes :wub: was wonderful had a really fantastic time, really magical met loads of Disney characters was exciting seeing them all & had dinner with the princess (they were annoyingly perfect :sneaky:) Oh and the kids enjoyed it as well :lol:

Great holiday.......... so whats what then ?

Drinks on me
:drinkwine::drinkwine::drinkwine: and water for those on the wagon :p

Dewb xx

Dewb09 Jul 17th 2010 11:31 pm

Originally Posted by j19fmm (Post 8699284)
Good to see you back, Phyl, did you find the wee dram I left behind the bar for you? Or did Dewb neck it before she flew :rofl:

:sneaky: mmmm must have missed that one

Dx

BEVS Jul 18th 2010 7:04 am

Originally Posted by Woodpigeon (Post 8707594)
Here have mine too

:sad_smile:

Ummmmm------- No.:scaredhair: you have grizzled into it and watered it down.

Here you are. :beer: Get it down yer neck. :eek:

Dewb09 Jul 23rd 2010 11:38 am

Priorities! not like I have a million things to do, but here I am sneaking on the computer.
Shippers are in today its like the termites have taken over :eek: Lovely bunch of guys not too fazed by me being a headless chicken and on brink of tears :o:o

Bit of a sore head today another farewell drinks last night (how many is milking the situation?) so just a mineral water today.

Girls last day at school :( all seems so very real now :blink:

Hope your all fine :thumbsup:

Dxx

j19fmm Jul 23rd 2010 12:18 pm

Originally Posted by Dewb09 (Post 8722692)
Priorities! not like I have a million things to do, but here I am sneaking on the computer.
Shippers are in today its like the termites have taken over :eek: Lovely bunch of guys not too fazed by me being a headless chicken and on brink of tears :o:o

Bit of a sore head today another farewell drinks last night (how many is milking the situation?) so just a mineral water today.

Dxx

Oh sweetie, medicinal drink for you:drinkwine: x

j19fmm Jul 23rd 2010 12:55 pm

For pieface :drinkwine:

MnB Jul 23rd 2010 5:35 pm

Dxx

Oh Dewb :(((hugs)) glass of mineral water & paracetamol for you today then....you have as many farewell do's as you can squeeze in 'cause it will all be a distant memory very soon!!

Am sure Fi & I will make sure your share isn't wasted ;).......(will keep it safe for you!):drinkwine::drinkwine:

londonescapee Jul 23rd 2010 7:10 pm

Dxx

Ooooh have a hair of the dog on me :D I too have snuck on and we have declared tonight a holiday from packing. Hope things at your house are better now!

Crabbies please.....

Dewb09 Jul 23rd 2010 8:22 pm

Originally Posted by j19fmm (Post 8722769)
Oh sweetie, medicinal drink for you x

Thank you :wub:

Originally Posted by MnB (Post 8723507)
Oh Dewb :(((hugs)) glass of mineral water & paracetamol for you today then....you have as many farewell do's as you can squeeze in 'cause it will all be a distant memory very soon!!
:wub:So true
Am sure Fi & I will make sure your share isn't wasted ;).......(will keep it safe for you!):drinkwine:

:rolleyes: thanks girls

Originally Posted by londonescapee (Post 8723682)
Ooooh have a hair of the dog on me :D I too have snuck on and we have declared tonight a holiday from packing. Hope things at your house are better now!

Cheers! CANT BELIVE how much the guys have done already :eek: they are like termites beavering away.

Back up has arrived in the shape of the in laws :thumbsup: so big day tomo washing & disinfecting garden stuff, bikes etc

House looks more organised except the one room with all our suitcases & clothes for packing :thumbdown:

So tired but bed buried under a mass of clothes

Dxx

BEVS Jul 24th 2010 1:31 am

3 bottles for me for laters :beer: :beer: :beer: Screw tops will do coz I haven't the energy to pull corks. I missed me Friday night & feel like my entire head is stuffed with earplugs.

Slurps all round for the rest of you and Happy Packing :drinkwine:

Persephone Jul 24th 2010 8:13 am

Drink for you BEVS and feel free to get some sleep in here. I'll tell those noisy regulars to shop shouting and singing and get on with the important job of drinking- Dewb, B, Fi, Phyl, Woodpigeon you know who you are:sneaky:

Hair of the dog for me, feeling a bit delicate today:o

Am Loolah Jul 24th 2010 8:17 am

Originally Posted by Persephone (Post 8724736)
Drink for you BEVS and feel free to get some sleep in here. I'll tell those noisy regulars to shop shouting and singing and get on with the important job of drinking- Dewb, B, Fi, Phyl, Woodpigeon you know who you are:sneaky:

Hair of the dog for me, feeling a bit delicate today:o

Ooooo, you lush ... :sneaky:

I'll have my usual IV drip of Bolly please. Stuck in on a Saturday nite with my two youngest, 7 year old feeling poorly.:thumbdown::wub: They've commandeered the remote so I'm stuck in the bar. Hard times ... :lol:

To think this time last week I was distracting the All Blacks.