British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   The KIWI BAR (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/kiwi-bar-392584/)

Dewb09 Nov 8th 2009 10:10 am

Re: The KIWI BAR

Just water (STILL, cant handle the noise of sparkling) & a couple of aspirin for me :o

Was a lovely evening but the paying for it today!

Went to see The Lion King this afternoon COMPLETLEY AMAZING :thumbsup: but thought I was going to have a chunder on the tube on the way up :eek:

Shhhhh keep the noise down in here :unsure:

Dewbxx

Kija Nov 9th 2009 3:49 am

Aw poor Dewb :( drink lots and lots of water. Next time you go celebrating be sure to keep hydrated, it helps a lot. Hope you feel better soon Champ's mum :D

MnB Nov 9th 2009 5:43 am

Originally Posted by Dewb09 (Post 8082240)
Just water (STILL, cant handle the noise of sparkling) & a couple of aspirin for me :o

Was a lovely evening but the paying for it today!

Went to see The Lion King this afternoon COMPLETLEY AMAZING :thumbsup: but thought I was going to have a chunder on the tube on the way up :eek:

Shhhhh keep the noise down in here :unsure:

Dewbxx

MMmmm hair of the dog for you then!!!:drinkwine::drinkwine: .... by the way hangovers do seem to get worse as you get older ;)....(in my experience anyway!!:rofl:)

hope your not hanging today hun lol :D

BEVS Nov 9th 2009 7:14 pm

RRraaarrgghh. Rraarrgghh. :frown: Arrrgghh. :frown::frown: Multiple gerhs - gers - gers. Bblllaaahhh. GGeerrhhh. Rraarrrgghhh. ! :frown:

...husbands....
:frown:

:beer:

weejie Nov 9th 2009 8:51 pm

Originally Posted by BEVS (Post 8086373)
RRraaarrgghh. Rraarrgghh. :frown: Arrrgghh. :frown::frown: Multiple gerhs - gers - gers. Bblllaaahhh. GGeerrhhh. Rraarrrgghhh. ! :frown:

...husbands....

Oh dear,someone needs a lot of merlot me thinks. Count to ten........at least a hundred times,or recite the alphabet as it takes longer. Big hugs to you

Phyl x

p.s. know how you feel;)

MnB Nov 9th 2009 11:01 pm

For a minute there Bevs I thought you were doing a dog impression!! (hair of the dog?!):rofl:

then I thought 'she's upset cause I've said hangovers get worse as you get older' :ohmy:........

then I scrolled down and thought 'Ha should have known!!!' :sneaky:;)

Def calls for a few glasses :drinkwine::drinkwine: and a 'girls night out' (in other words a good old winge about men!)

Have some smiles to balance out those frowns ....:D:):D:lol:

Dewb09 Nov 10th 2009 8:14 am

RRraaarrgghh. Rraarrgghh. :frown: Arrrgghh. : Multiple gerhs - gers - gers. Bblllaaahhh. GGeerrhhh. Rraarrrgghhh. ! :frown:

...husbands....

Oh dear Bev, yep cant live with them cant live without them :blink:

Thank you for your kidness ladies & yes B most definitley gets worse with age :frown:

Anyhow, am now back to actually feeling like a (small) glass of vino as we FINALLY have ball rolling to get house on market :fingerscrossed: by next week

So anyone disgruntled with their lot in NZ wanna buy a house & former residence of world champ please pm me :rolleyes::rofl::rofl:

Dewb x

Stoof Nov 10th 2009 12:36 pm

ooo... just got a refund cheque from southern electric 6 months after we paid up our account !?!? hopefully send it back to the uk to cash and it'll pay for christmas and some!! £275, so i reckon i can stand a round here - just a st clements for me tho please!

Kija Nov 10th 2009 10:12 pm

...husbands....

:rofl: I know how you feel. Dewb yup, can't live with them, can't live without them :rolleyes: absolutely right. Drinks all around :thumbsup: girls wish me luck to lose the weight I need to to start getting those medicals done and sending off our ITA :fingerscrossed:

MnB Nov 10th 2009 10:21 pm

I'm with you on the fizzy water Kija:drinkwine:...working a late shift so the vino will have to wait!!
Good luck with the diet!! :fingerscrossed:if Tina is your inspiration then you've got no worries!!:lol:

BEVS Nov 11th 2009 9:18 am

Diet fizzy fire water all round then, except for me . I'm going for the podge of the year award. :beer:
Husband says I'm twice the woman he married. I say I don't remember marrying a bald bloke. :p

MnB Nov 11th 2009 9:52 am

Originally Posted by BEVS (Post 8091389)
Diet fizzy fire water all round then, except for me . I'm going for the podge of the year award. :beer:
Husband says I'm twice the woman he married. I say I don't remember marrying a bald bloke. :p

:rofl::rofl:
Home from work now....time to celebrate with Matewx .....in his absence!!
:drinkwine::drinkwine: 'To absent friends!!' cheers x

BEVS Nov 11th 2009 9:53 am

Tap, tap, tap, tap, sigh ,sigh ,sigh sigh, tap, tap , tap, tap ........................

Persephone Nov 11th 2009 9:54 am

BEVS
Diet fizzy fire water all round then, except for me . I'm going for the podge of the year award.
Husband says I'm twice the woman he married. I say I don't remember marrying a bald bloke.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey, I'll join you in a proper drink, can't have this bar becoming all healthy.
If we're not careful the beer stained carpet, dirty glasses and various 'customers' slumped on the floor will be replaced with people doing aerobics, drinking energy drinks and eating porridge:p

Matewx Nov 11th 2009 10:06 am

Wimmen Wimmen....

All drinks are on me!!! Just don't overdo it, will ya??

I have had my weekly alcohol intake yesterday (1Glass of Chard')... and am not sure what's gonna happen on Friday...

With this Half Marathon training am not suppossed to be drink alcohol but I can not resiiiiiiist...

Anyways, let's CELEBRATE coz I AM POSTER OF THE MONTH :D:D