The KIWI BAR

Old Sep 3rd 2011, 6:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Originally Posted by MnB
Fantastic.....What a little star!!Drinks for the proud Mummy
Thank you B x glad you popped by, it's gone awful quiet in here lately
Old Sep 9th 2011, 10:07 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you're all enjoying the start of the World Cup.

Popped in here to see if they had cranked up the dusty tv in the corner and were showing it. Bit empty in here

Anyway the drinks are on me as I won $1,000 today and I've just checked and it's in the bank! Nice to have some extra spending money for my trip back to the UK.
First time I've won anything at all ever...so shocked!
Old Sep 9th 2011, 8:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Persephone
Hope you're all enjoying the start of the World Cup.

Popped in here to see if they had cranked up the dusty tv in the corner and were showing it. Bit empty in here

Anyway the drinks are on me as I won $1,000 today and I've just checked and it's in the bank! Nice to have some extra spending money for my trip back to the UK.
First time I've won anything at all ever...so shocked!
Congratulations on the win Watched the match after work, thought the second half was boring...except the bit where SBW took his shirt off
Old Sep 12th 2011, 9:22 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

Just popped in to say hello and to say have a drink on me whenever there's a Scotland game on
Was down in Invercargill on Sat and heading back on Wed night. Love it! Come on Scotland!

Phyl x
Old Sep 16th 2011, 7:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Large dram to celebrate the end of the week please
And while I'm here does anyone know where I can get a hat with the black and white dreads on it as worn at the RWC??? Would love one
Old Sep 16th 2011, 11:32 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Can't help, sorry. Can't even think what they look like
I'll join you in a little drinkie for the weekend though:drinkwine :
Old Sep 17th 2011, 8:19 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Large dram to celebrate the end of the week please
And while I'm here does anyone know where I can get a hat with the black and white dreads on it as worn at the RWC??? Would love one
Um. Can't help with that either. Wish i could just for you. Maybe make one? That's what they do here.

All weeders, shredders and chippers hired have been rubbish TBH. We're ker-nackered and it;s stil piled high
Old Sep 17th 2011, 8:31 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BEVS
Um. Can't help with that either. Wish i could just for you. Maybe make one? That's what they do here.

All weeders, shredders and chippers hired have been rubbish TBH. We're ker-nackered and it;s stil piled high
Hello my dear fellow Mod. Large glass of wine? Hope all is well with you.

Was thinking we could prop up the bar together and let our BE posters play unsupervised this evening?
Old Sep 17th 2011, 11:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BEVS
Think Ma'a Nonu....saw one on a guy at the AB game. Have found some in USA snowboard shop but they want 57$US for it!!!!!
Old Sep 18th 2011, 10:57 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Good grief.

Time for a slurp me thinks

and all round for anyone else
Old Sep 18th 2011, 5:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cheers BEV
Had a jolly morning watching DS play rugger. Freezing, driving rain and a tiny bit of sun. Great game though, called off in second half when his team got to 65-0
2 days off now bottoms up
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 5:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Heeellllooooo.....where'd everyone go??
Can't keep drinking alone
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 11:04 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Hello Fi,
Got a morning off work so just popped in for a few

We finally got our EQC cheque last week and I've just put it in the bank Only taken 11months but then they have had much more urgent cases to deal with so I'm not complaining. So drinks are on me before Mr S gets home and wonders where all the money has gone....
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=Persephone;9653629]Hello Fi,
Got a morning off work so just popped in for a few

We finally got our EQC cheque last week and I've just put it in the bank Only taken 11months but then they have had much more urgent cases to deal with so I'm not complaining. So drinks are on me before Mr S gets home and wonders where all the money has gone....[/QUO

Good news glad not to be drinking alone
Old Oct 11th 2011, 6:08 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Just popped in to see how you're all doing...... still very quiet though If it wasn't for the hardened few I'd think the place had shut!!!

Anyway, will leave some funds with the barman in case anyone pops in too cheer on the AB's at the weekend......
Cheers all

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.