The Killers

Old Jan 19th 2009, 9:09 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The Killers

The Killers have just announced shows in Auckland and Christchurch, yey tickets on pre sale on 22nd does anyone know how to get them on pre sale...thanks
Old Jan 19th 2009, 9:13 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Killers

Originally Posted by love30stm
The Killers have just announced shows in Auckland and Christchurch, yey tickets on pre sale on 22nd does anyone know how to get them on pre sale...thanks
Hi,

I think you just register with www.ticketmaster.co.nz for pre-sale ones?
Old Jan 19th 2009, 9:16 pm

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Hi,

Cheers
Old Jan 19th 2009, 9:22 pm

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Hi,

I think you can only get pre sale tickets if your on facebook is that right????
Old Jan 20th 2009, 2:19 am
BE Enthusiast

nukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond repute

I'm registered with both Ticketek and Ticketmaster and get all the pre-sale emails through before they go on sale to the general public. You don't need to be on Facebook. You do however need a credit card.
Old Jan 20th 2009, 6:37 am
BE Enthusiast

nero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nukiwi
I'm registered with both Ticketek and Ticketmaster and get all the pre-sale emails through before they go on sale to the general public. You don't need to be on Facebook. You do however need a credit card.
If you want pre sale ticets you need to register with Frontier Tour Company who I believe are promoting their tour - check link below. They are worth signing up with as they promote quite an eclectic group of people. Happy hunting
http://www.frontiertouring.com.au/
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 6:13 pm
Forum Regular

klicker has a brilliant futureklicker has a brilliant futureklicker has a brilliant futureklicker has a brilliant futureklicker has a brilliant futureklicker has a brilliant future

Hi just went on their website, going to see them in London tomorrow !!!!!
My husband (whos in NZ) wanted to see them in Christchurch, but then i saw this......

New Zealand Date ChangesFebruary 15, 2009
Due to unforseen personal circumstances, The Killers show at Westpac Arena, Christchurch on Tuesday 31st March has been cancelled. Please go to Ticketek for a full ticket refund.

The Killers show at Vector Arena, Auckland, on Tuesday 2nd April has been rescheduled to Wednesday 8th April. All tickets remain valid for the new date.

The Killers regret any convenience this may have caused.

Related Stories: News