Kids

Old Mar 18th 2009, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

jjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud of
Default Kids

Hi Guys,

With my girlfriend having kids from previous relationship,when we apply next year, if they decide to stay there dad, and want to come out in a few years time, what happens then, i've never looked into this before.

cheers

j.j.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 2:46 am
VP - Rangers Support Club

theduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant future
Default Re: Kids

Originally Posted by jjthefridge
Hi Guys,

With my girlfriend having kids from previous relationship,when we apply next year, if they decide to stay there dad, and want to come out in a few years time, what happens then, i've never looked into this before.

cheers

j.j.
Hey mate

There should be a part on your application where you have to name family who are not coming with you, i.e. son/daughter.