British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Kia Ora (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/kia-ora-671152/)

MattandJax Jun 5th 2010 5:48 am

Kia Ora

Finally managed get on the internet having spent a lovely 3 days sunning ourselves in the gorgeous Coromandel. What a fantastic start to our new life, we are loving every minute of it!

Back to reality tomorrow as the house hunting begins, unfortunately the internet at our temporary pad isn't working so we are buying lots of coffee to let us go on line!

Roll on Tuesday when the apartments office reopens after the pesky queens birthday (what's that all about)

Photos to follow (internet permitting)

M&J

weejie Jun 5th 2010 6:42 am

Re: Kia Ora

Glad to see you arrived safely. Happy house hunting:thumbsup:

Phyl x

Dewb09 Jun 5th 2010 7:08 am

Kia ora! Awww great to see you are there safe & sound :wub:

Great start to new life indeed good for you. Let us know how you get on with settling in. Good luck :thumbsup:

Did you check out your red wave, its there somewhere :thumbsup:
Oh and have a look on August thread to see who has sneaked in near the top :sneaky:

Dxx

scrubbedexpat094 Jun 5th 2010 7:11 am

Haere mai, Haere mai, Haere mai :)

Am Loolah Jun 5th 2010 10:29 am

Welcome to NZ! May all your dreams and wishes come true in your new adventure.:thumbsup:

Stormer999 Jun 5th 2010 12:13 pm

Utterly, totally jealous:sneaky: Good luck and please keep us well posted of ups and downs (if any:D)

crap coffee Jun 5th 2010 1:25 pm

Originally Posted by Stormer999 (Post 8613158)
Utterly, totally jealous:sneaky: Good luck and please keep us well posted of ups and downs (if any:D)

hee~#@$%^&*( :sneaky:

Why jealous. I am jealous of you. :sneaky: *sigh* :sneaky:

:rofl::rofl:

btw, MattandJax, Welcome.

Glad and happy for you.

When I read your post, remided me of our first two weeks in Motel - "horse racing motel" in Epsom, Auckland. such a long time ago! somehow I miss the time with my family we all together! Now I feel too old! :eek:

"keep us well posted of ups and down" (me too !!)

Genesis Jun 5th 2010 8:38 pm

Originally Posted by MattandJax (Post 8612736)
Finally managed get on the internet having spent a lovely 3 days sunning ourselves in the gorgeous Coromandel. What a fantastic start to our new life, we are loving every minute of it!

Back to reality tomorrow as the house hunting begins, unfortunately the internet at our temporary pad isn't working so we are buying lots of coffee to let us go on line!

Roll on Tuesday when the apartments office reopens after the pesky queens birthday (what's that all about)

Photos to follow (internet permitting)

M&J

Isn't NZ cool? Odd, weird, very unique, very beautiful and totally awesome. I just love the place. The Coro is a particularly lovely place. Hope its the start of a long and happy life for you guys. I am 51 odd, been here 5 years and I am still excited about it!!!

MattandJax Jun 5th 2010 11:30 pm

Originally Posted by Dewb09 (Post 8612801)
Kia ora! Awww great to see you are there safe & sound :wub:

Great start to new life indeed good for you. Let us know how you get on with settling in. Good luck :thumbsup:

Did you check out your red wave, its there somewhere :thumbsup:
Oh and have a look on August thread to see who has sneaked in near the top :sneaky:

Dxx

we did... was an awesome RED WAVE!! thanks!..
and look at you... August for you! soooo pleased for you at last!!:D :wub:

still no internet in flat :(
(but the coffee shops are fab... we're nearly on first name terms with the staff!)
M&J
x

RobDon Jun 6th 2010 12:17 am

:thumbsup: Welcome to New Zealand :thumbsup: