Kia Ora

Old Jun 5th 2010, 5:48 am
BE Enthusiast

MattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to behold
Default Kia Ora

Finally managed get on the internet having spent a lovely 3 days sunning ourselves in the gorgeous Coromandel. What a fantastic start to our new life, we are loving every minute of it!

Back to reality tomorrow as the house hunting begins, unfortunately the internet at our temporary pad isn't working so we are buying lots of coffee to let us go on line!

Roll on Tuesday when the apartments office reopens after the pesky queens birthday (what's that all about)

Photos to follow (internet permitting)

M&J
Old Jun 5th 2010, 6:42 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kia Ora

Glad to see you arrived safely. Happy house hunting

Phyl x
Old Jun 5th 2010, 7:08 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Kia ora! Awww great to see you are there safe & sound

Great start to new life indeed good for you. Let us know how you get on with settling in. Good luck

Did you check out your red wave, its there somewhere
Oh and have a look on August thread to see who has sneaked in near the top

Dxx
Old Jun 5th 2010, 7:11 am
Finally mesh free!

Vitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond repute

Haere mai, Haere mai, Haere mai
Old Jun 5th 2010, 10:29 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome to NZ! May all your dreams and wishes come true in your new adventure.
Old Jun 5th 2010, 12:13 pm
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Utterly, totally jealous Good luck and please keep us well posted of ups and downs (if any)
Old Jun 5th 2010, 1:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stormer999 View Post
Utterly, totally jealous Good luck and please keep us well posted of ups and downs (if any)
hee~#@$%^&*(

Why jealous. I am jealous of you. *sigh*

btw, MattandJax, Welcome.

Glad and happy for you.

When I read your post, remided me of our first two weeks in Motel - "horse racing motel" in Epsom, Auckland. such a long time ago! somehow I miss the time with my family we all together! Now I feel too old!

"keep us well posted of ups and down" (me too !!)

Last edited by crap coffee; Jun 5th 2010 at 2:31 pm.
Old Jun 5th 2010, 8:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MattandJax View Post
Finally managed get on the internet having spent a lovely 3 days sunning ourselves in the gorgeous Coromandel. What a fantastic start to our new life, we are loving every minute of it!

Back to reality tomorrow as the house hunting begins, unfortunately the internet at our temporary pad isn't working so we are buying lots of coffee to let us go on line!

Roll on Tuesday when the apartments office reopens after the pesky queens birthday (what's that all about)

Photos to follow (internet permitting)

M&J
Isn't NZ cool? Odd, weird, very unique, very beautiful and totally awesome. I just love the place. The Coro is a particularly lovely place. Hope its the start of a long and happy life for you guys. I am 51 odd, been here 5 years and I am still excited about it!!!
Old Jun 5th 2010, 11:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

MattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Dewb09 View Post
Kia ora! Awww great to see you are there safe & sound

Great start to new life indeed good for you. Let us know how you get on with settling in. Good luck

Did you check out your red wave, its there somewhere
Oh and have a look on August thread to see who has sneaked in near the top

Dxx

we did... was an awesome RED WAVE!! thanks!..
and look at you... August for you! soooo pleased for you at last!!

still no internet in flat
(but the coffee shops are fab... we're nearly on first name terms with the staff!)
M&J
x
Old Jun 6th 2010, 12:17 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to New Zealand