Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

This 'karma' lark.......

This 'karma' lark.......

Old Jun 8th 2008, 2:25 am
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold
Default This 'karma' lark.......

Just stumbled across the karma thing today while updating my profile and realised I'd actually received some from quite a few people with some comments attached.........

Cheers to all those who posted some 'karma' to my alter ego 'NiseysOH' and hopefully my new identity will continue to make the likes of Maz etc chuckle now and again.
Old Jun 8th 2008, 4:26 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This 'karma' lark.......

Originally Posted by teambwr47
Just stumbled across the karma thing today while updating my profile and realised I'd actually received some from quite a few people with some comments attached.........

Cheers to all those who posted some 'karma' to my alter ego 'NiseysOH' and hopefully my new identity will continue to make the likes of Maz etc chuckle now and again.
Unfortunately mate! Maz has left the site and had her account deleted..., but there's a few of us still here!!!
Old Jun 8th 2008, 8:23 am
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Unfortunately mate! Maz has left the site and had her account deleted..., but there's a few of us still here!!!
I'll lay some money down that she re-appears soon...............maybe with another forum name.......
Old Jun 12th 2008, 6:16 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Better by far if she just let's us know she misses us all too much.