Karma Dillema...

Old Jul 27th 2009, 7:10 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Karma Dillema...

Check me out! no idea how I did the avatar but maybe hope for me yet!

Dewbx
Old Jul 27th 2009, 8:54 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dewb09

Dewbx
Excellent! Have some karma!
Old Jul 27th 2009, 11:54 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Oh ok thanks
Would not hold out much hope for me on that one! not sure my IT skills are up to it

Still nothing ventured etc.......... watch this space or avatar thingy
Dewbx
I'd bung you more karma but I have to spread it around first.
Old Jul 27th 2009, 12:25 pm

Originally Posted by BEVS
I'd bung you more karma but I have to spread it around first.
I'm available for karma spreading ...
Old Jul 27th 2009, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

strawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by j19fmm
You see, now I don't know if you're being serious or not so just in case.. look just under BE headline at 'My Profile' and you'll be stunned by what people have said about you...enjoy
ha ha, but i was being serious!! Hmmm, quite a disappointing read really Come on.....karma me up
Old Jul 27th 2009, 9:20 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Dewbx
I've tried to put an avatar on but it never works, also tried uploading photos but that doesn't work either . I can do it on FB but not on here So now I've given up
Old Jul 27th 2009, 9:36 pm
`

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
I've tried to put an avatar on but it never works, also tried uploading photos but that doesn't work either . I can do it on FB but not on here So now I've given up
You need yer avatar BigSticks. It's too cold to do without.

I'd say post into Site Feedback and see if anyone can help. I had a quick check at your rear end and all seemed in order to me. Maybe it's your firewall or protection not allowing certain things to happen on certain sites.
Old Jul 27th 2009, 9:48 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

You need yer avatar BigSticks. It's too cold to do without.

I'd say post into Site Feedback and see if anyone can help. I had a quick check at your rear end and all seemed in order to me. Maybe it's your firewall or protection not allowing certain things to happen on certain sites.
Could be or it's just that I'm really, really thick!
Old Jul 27th 2009, 9:51 pm
`

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
Could be or it's just that I'm really, really thick!
NNooo. Can't be the 'really thick' thing coz you have posted pics on Facebook.
Old Jul 27th 2009, 9:53 pm
Account Closed

NNooo. Can't be the 'really thick' thing coz you have posted pics on Facebook.
Was going to give you some karma for that but I need to spread it around
Old Jul 27th 2009, 10:51 pm

I had a quick check at your rear end and all seemed in order to me.
Is that on our Moderator duties?
Old Jul 28th 2009, 12:56 am
Forum Regular

Rustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of light

Oooooo! I just went and checked mine as i didn't know how to and i've actually got some!!!

I'd better go and do as Bev says now
Old Jul 28th 2009, 5:04 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I missed that I shall have to keep a closer eye on my rear end, god knows it's large enough
Old Jul 28th 2009, 5:49 am
`

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I'd say yes. It helps to have tissues and a glass of wine to the ready though as you never know what you might see.

Dear Vital Big Sticks.
I have found & made you a little something and deposited it using the rear end manoeuvre I spoke about earlier. Not something I would normally do is to go fiddling , but as it's you and you offered me karma earlier, I thought you might like.
If you don't like it and you think I have a colossal cheek , then I will remove and leave you all dowdy and bare again.
Or, you could have a go at getting rid of it yourself (edit avatar) and see if that works. It might give a clue as to why you can't do pics and things on BE.
Old Jul 28th 2009, 9:17 pm
Account Closed

I'd say yes. It helps to have tissues and a glass of wine to the ready though as you never know what you might see.

Dear Vital Big Sticks.
I have found & made you a little something and deposited it using the rear end manoeuvre I spoke about earlier. Not something I would normally do is to go fiddling , but as it's you and you offered me karma earlier, I thought you might like.
If you don't like it and you think I have a colossal cheek , then I will remove and leave you all dowdy and bare again.
Or, you could have a go at getting rid of it yourself (edit avatar) and see if that works. It might give a clue as to why you can't do pics and things on BE.
THANKS BEVS

Shows off my physique perfectly & I'm usually a bit blurry I wouldn't dare get rid of it as I might never find it again. Did give me a bit of a shock earlier though!

Last edited by scrubbedexpat094; Jul 28th 2009 at 9:19 pm. Reason: The colour didn't come out.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.