Just Sharing

Old Apr 15th 2012, 3:35 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Just Sharing

This beautiful song and video on a sunny Sunday afternoon

Old Apr 15th 2012, 8:21 pm

Default Re: Just Sharing

Thought it would be worth a response at least?
Old Apr 15th 2012, 8:58 pm

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute

Lazy Sunday Afternoon, got no time to worry. Close my eyes and drift away. Oh, sorry, totally wrong song.
Old Apr 16th 2012, 6:32 am
Forum Regular

Matelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of light

Old Apr 16th 2012, 7:00 am

why the Hell have you posted that video? the point was to show a beautiful song and video directed by Paul Mcartney featuring Jonny Depp and Natalie Portman using sign language.. im at a loss!!!! get with it people christ
Old Apr 16th 2012, 7:03 am

Originally Posted by love30stm
Thought it would be worth a response at least?
I actually said SUNNY afternoon
Old Apr 16th 2012, 9:33 am

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Bev, only pulling your leg.
Old Apr 16th 2012, 11:13 am
BE Enthusiast

pricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 16th 2012, 7:39 pm

Attached Thumbnails Just Sharing-c87698d9cd57c1662acac969f618a9bff8%5B1%5D.png  
Old Apr 16th 2012, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

Matelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of light

Well I'm unrepentant. Throwing your toys out of the pram just because you don't get the "right" reply to your post, is pretty pathetic! If you are a mod "Bev" you should be ashamed!
Old Apr 16th 2012, 10:13 pm

Originally Posted by Matelot
Well I'm unrepentant. Throwing your toys out of the pram just because you don't get the "right" reply to your post, is pretty pathetic! If you are a mod "Bev" you should be ashamed!

Trust me dear no one puts me in a mood

Haha ashamed? Nah
Old Apr 16th 2012, 10:17 pm

Originally Posted by Ray and Debbie
Sorry Bev, only pulling your leg.
I know living in wangas puts me in a mood
Old Apr 17th 2012, 12:04 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Matelot
If you are a mod "Bev" you should be ashamed!
Umm. I don't get this.

Love30 ain't a mod here. Us moderator lot only have the one BE log-in just like anyone else. My username is BEVS . I don't have any other .

Did you think Love30 might be me? If so, she would not be too pleased as she'd have to lose some height, gain a few stone in weight & have no sense of fashion or appreciation of today's music .
Old Apr 17th 2012, 2:03 am

Originally Posted by BEVS
Umm. I don't get this.

Love30 ain't a mod here. Us moderator lot only have the one BE log-in just like anyone else. My username is BEVS . I don't have any other .

Did you think Love30 might be me? If so, she would not be too pleased as she'd have to lose some height, gain a few stone in weight & have no sense of fashion or appreciation of today's music .
Haha Bev that made me laugh and I think your lovely the way you are
Old Apr 17th 2012, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

Sorry BEVS, my mistake!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.