Just Arrived ...

Old Aug 8th 2007, 2:38 am
Just Joined

mwat will become famous soon enoughmwat will become famous soon enough
Default Just Arrived ...

Hi! Just arrived from the UK and feeling very lost and confused.

Don't really know what I'm doing, just thought I'd see how this thing works ...!!!!
Old Aug 8th 2007, 2:42 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Just Arrived ...

Originally Posted by mwat

Don't really know what I'm doing, just thought I'd see how this thing works ...!!!!
Hello, and a very warm welcome to the site!!

How long have you been over here, when you say just arrived have you literally? Where are you based?

You'll soon get the hang of it here, they are all insane, I'm very sensible and grown up!!
Old Aug 8th 2007, 3:00 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Kia Ora and welcome to this little site. You'll soon find your way around and make some friends. We've all felt a bit lost at times once we are plonked down here in NZ after all the stress in actually getting here . Me - I am permanently confused.
Old Aug 9th 2007, 2:31 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya mwat

Welcome to BE. This place is full of nutters all with lots of sound advice
Old Aug 9th 2007, 9:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Hello & welcome. Where about are you staying - you'll soon be able to meet up with someone from the forum.
Old Aug 9th 2007, 3:08 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not in NZ but wanted to welcome you to the site. It's natural to feel lost and confused when you first arrive in a new country but that will soon pass, and we have some wonderful members who live in NZ who I'm sure will "talk you through it " will some tips and advice.

Sue
Old Aug 9th 2007, 10:15 pm
Forum Regular

jaybirdjan is a jewel in the roughjaybirdjan is a jewel in the roughjaybirdjan is a jewel in the roughjaybirdjan is a jewel in the rough

Hello

Due to touch down on 23rd so by time we get there you will be a old hand at things

Jan
Old Aug 9th 2007, 11:50 pm
Just Joined

Yep! Arrived on the 30th. Other half has been out here for 5 months already and went back to work the next day. Have 2 children who started school this Monday so I'm wandering around aimlessly feeling lost!!

We're in Torbay and have so far ventured as far as Browns Bay!
Old Aug 9th 2007, 11:52 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Boopy
Hello & welcome. Where about are you staying - you'll soon be able to meet up with someone from the forum.
Thank you! I'm in Torbay. Other half at work all day, kiddies in school all day, I'm just lost!
Old Aug 9th 2007, 11:54 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Sue
I'm not in NZ but wanted to welcome you to the site. It's natural to feel lost and confused when you first arrive in a new country but that will soon pass, and we have some wonderful members who live in NZ who I'm sure will "talk you through it " will some tips and advice.

Sue
Thank you! Trying to work out where I am - other half at work all day, kids in school! Need to work out how to use this site properly as well!!
Old Aug 9th 2007, 11:55 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by jaybirdjan
Hello

Due to touch down on 23rd so by time we get there you will be a old hand at things

Jan
Hi! Let's hope so! Hope it goes well for you!
Old Aug 9th 2007, 11:56 pm
Just Joined

Thank you! Just need to work out how to use the site properly!
Old Aug 9th 2007, 11:57 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BEVS here
Kia Ora and welcome to this little site. You'll soon find your way around and make some friends. We've all felt a bit lost at times once we are plonked down here in NZ after all the stress in actually getting here . Me - I am permanently confused.
Thanks!
Old Aug 10th 2007, 7:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you! I'm in Torbay. Other half at work all day, kiddies in school all day, I'm just lost!
Why don't you start a new thread on the main site to meet people from the same area.
Old Aug 10th 2007, 8:10 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Boopy
Why don't you start a new thread on the main site to meet people from the same area.
Thanks! Not too bright I'm afraid ::embaressed_smile:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.