Jack Daws' Blog

Old Nov 9th 2006, 9:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of
Default Re: Jack Daws' Blog

Originally Posted by brussels_sprout
Maybe you are right, but life will go on .......
This is a forum for NZ emigrants btw.
Hey Sprouty, I've had a great idea!
I know you Northerners are so much smarter than us Southerners, so how about you name me one fiat paper currency that was in existence prior to the Bretton Woods Agreement(I know you know when that was cos you're so smart!) and is still in existence today?

If you can, I will stop trying to:
a) help people see a way they can improve their finances in NZ, and
b) help people understand the true nature of the world financial system and how it could affect their financial future in NZ.

Sounds fair doesn't it????

Dave
Old Nov 9th 2006, 9:10 am
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Paladin
Hey Sprouty, I've had a great idea!
I know you Northerners are so much smarter than us Southerners, so how about you name me one fiat paper currency that was in existence prior to the Bretton Woods Agreement(I know you know when that was cos you're so smart!) and is still in existence today?

If you can, I will stop trying to:
a) help people see a way they can improve their finances in NZ, and
b) help people understand the true nature of the world financial system and how it could affect their financial future in NZ.

Sounds fair doesn't it????

Dave
OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Old Nov 9th 2006, 9:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mazi
OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Old Nov 9th 2006, 9:13 am
BE Enthusiast

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Between you and me Mazi, there isn't one but it will give Sprouty something to think about while standing there with his head in the sand!

Old Nov 9th 2006, 9:15 am
Account Closed

I have to be honest me old Pal ( ), I don't understand your money posts at all. I'm hopeless about that sort of stuff. Boyfriend has to explain exchange rates to me every week and why I shouldn't use my NZ credit card at the mo. Or maybe I should. Oh bugger, see. I don't get it.
Old Nov 9th 2006, 9:15 am
Account Closed

Between you and me Mazi, there isn't one but it will give Sprouty something to think about while standing there with his head in the sand!

I think Sprouty is a girl - I don't know why i think this, but I think she is.
Old Nov 9th 2006, 9:17 am
BE Enthusiast

I have to be honest me old Pal ( ), I don't understand your money posts at all. I'm hopeless about that sort of stuff. Boyfriend has to explain exchange rates to me every week and why I shouldn't use my NZ credit card at the mo. Or maybe I should. Oh bugger, see. I don't get it.
Actually no need to worry! As my favourite angry economist, Richard Daughty aka The Mogambo Guru, says " we're all freekin doomed hahahaha". So in the end whether you understand it or not doesn't matter one bit!

Old Nov 9th 2006, 9:19 am
BE Enthusiast

I think Sprouty is a girl - I don't know why i think this, but I think she is.
Not according to his profile my dear!!!
Old Nov 9th 2006, 9:21 am
Account Closed

Actually no need to worry! As my favourite angry economist, Richard Daughty aka The Mogambo Guru, says " we're all freekin doomed hahahaha". So in the end whether you understand it or not doesn't matter one bit!

Oh that's good then
Old Nov 9th 2006, 9:22 am
Account Closed

Not according to his profile my dear!!!
Oh. Sounds like a girl.
Old Nov 9th 2006, 9:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Oh that's good then
Actually his newsletters on www.goldseek.com are hilarious!!! He tells it like it is but his sense of humour is wicked!!!
Old Nov 9th 2006, 9:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Oh. Sounds like a girl.
Now, lets not get personal!!!!

Old Nov 9th 2006, 9:26 am
Account Closed

Now, lets not get personal!!!!

Just jesting
Old Nov 9th 2006, 9:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Just jesting
Me too!

Old Nov 9th 2006, 9:37 am
Account Closed

Me too!

I'm not playing much today as I'm off to see my friend for a

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.