Jack Daws' Blog

Old Nov 8th 2006, 4:44 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jack Daws' Blog

Originally Posted by mazi
No.
There was nothing to watch, only things to look at. But I liked those.
http://www.bigfun.be/Movie/Ursula+Martinez.htm

Watch this
Old Nov 8th 2006, 4:54 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
Clever girl.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 8:10 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paladin
Read it!

Hate to deflate your bubble fella but it won't be long before it won't matter where you are as the world is headed towards a mega financial crisis when the US Dollar collapses.
On top of that the countries with weak currencies, eg NZ, will get stuffed first, as noone in their right minds will want to hold worthless paper currency or debt denominated in that currency any longer. Hence countries like NZ with a disastrous Balance of payments deficit and debt the highest % of GDP out of any of the industrialised nations, who are inflating their money supply by "printing" money out of thin air at over 13% per annum are screwed!

If you don't own some gold bullion coins and a piece of land to grow your own food or live in a community where they are used to using a barter system like LETS or Barter Card, look out!!!
When the US $ finally hyperinflates you won't be able to buy a loaf of bread with a wheel barrow of paper money in places like NZ where the currency is VERY weak, just like in Germany in 1923 when the Mark hyperinflated!!!

BUT, Id still rather be in NZ than in Blairs little totalitarian state!!!! At least the scenery is better, and the weather, and there's only 4million people there - and that will stop as the borders will get closed as everyone tries to flee the US and UK after the meltdown!!!

I get really worried when I read posts like this
When is this going to happen
Old Nov 8th 2006, 8:21 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sky
3:18 am 16th Febuary 2009.

Remember where you heard it first
Old Nov 8th 2006, 10:58 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

3:18 am 16th Febuary 2009.

Remember where you heard it first
Ok
Old Nov 8th 2006, 11:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sky
Could be 1 year, could be 10 yrs. No way to tell for sure. All that is known is that the end game is happening. The Russians, Chinese, Arab States, South American states have already PUBLICY announced they are starting to reduce their US$ foreign reserves(cash & US Treasury debt) and diversify more into Euros, Pounds and Gold. Remember at the moment it is not in their interest to let the US $ die - but what do you think will happen when the Chinese have a domestic market of enough middle class that they do not need to export their cheap crap to the US for financial survival anymore? They will dump their worhtles US dollars and kill America!!! Why do you think the Russians are taking back control of their commodity deposits fromwestern companies?
The US $ has already lost 35% against the pound and euro in the last 5 yrs!! Remember it is not governments that rule the world it is the financial elites - they pull the strings! Therefore the Central Bankers and their buddies will keep the paper system going for as long as they can because they are getting richer and more powerful by just "printing" money out of thin air!!! There are no longer any currencies 100% backed by gold and with fractional reserve banking the bankers can continue to inflate the money supply(cash & credit) and thus allow cheap money for their friends to build their mega corporation empires BUT this inflation of the money supply means more money in circulation, thus each note is worth less and so prices are put up to enable these corporations to continue growing profits. We know these price increases as inflation BUT it is the inflation of the money supply by the Central banks and the governments that is causing inflation.
There is no reason for prices to rise - it is a myth perpertrated by the bankers! When GB was on the gold standard for 250 yrs leading up to the WW1(except for the Napoleaonic wars) prices actually FELL even through the technology boom of the industrial revolution and the prosperity of the growth of the British Empire. Why? because the gold standard required 100%reserve banking and thus the money supply was not inflated!
NO PAPER CURRENCY NOT BACKED BY 100% RESERVES OF GOLD HAS EVER SURVIVED, EVER!!!!! Why? Because with no 100% reserve requirements, governments do not control their quest to stay in power and go into debt to provide social and federal policies to the populace to try and keep in their favour, rather than saying if you want X you gotta pay for it in taxes! That government debt is then monetised by the Central banks inflating the money supply! Ergo inflation and a paper currency debased.
Since 1913 when the Federal Reserve was started in the US, $1 has dropped in purchasing power to..... wait for it.... 5 cents purchasing power in 2006, ie dropped 95 %!!! Go to the Minneappolis Fed website and see for yourself on their inflation claculator!!!It gets worse!Actually the biggest drop has happened since 1971 when Richard Nixon took the US off the gold standard completely Ā£1 purchasing power has reduced to 20 cents so 80% drop just since 1971.
So what do you think will happen when the US $ has a purchasing power of $0.01 or less?
Hyperinflation and financial meltdown, thats what!
They are in big trouble! In 2 years time the bulk of babyboomers will start retiring, so less tax revenue and more social security expense.Guess what they don't have the money or the tax receipts to pay it so whatwill they do? More debt thats what which equals dollar falling in value even more and even faster! Professor Lawrence Kotlikoff of the St. Loius Federal Reserve has already written a public paper stating the US is fiscally bankrupt as of NOW!!!!
Since 1971 the US has gone from being the biggest creditor nation to the biggest debtor nation!!!
So who will be able to survive?
Anyone who is debt free, owns their own land they can grow stuff on AND those people who own gold bullion because it is the only REAL money!!!! In 1923 whe the German Mark hyperinflated you could buy a whole block of prime real estate in downtown Berlin for ONE OUNCE OF GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!! Gold is $625 an ounce today, it will be a six figure sum or more when the US dollar crisis happens. In germany in 1923 the price of gold was 87 trillion marks an ounce!!!!!

You see the price of gold goes up as a currency inflates BUT when the currency hyperinflates the gold price rises AHEAD of the currency because of DEMAND. Therefore all the people holding the gold will buy up all the stuff really cheap that the suckers had to sell cos they trusted their governments with their paper money experiment!!!! When this happens you wont be able to buy gold at any price, it will be too late!

What will be the ignition of the final meltdown? Noone knows for sure BUT there are $300trillion of derivatives out there that noone knows how to value the risk! They are the financial dark matter! It couldbe the Chinese & Russiansdeciding together to dump all their US$. I don't know. All I know is the US$ has crossed the line. It now costs them more each day to pay interest on their debt than they take in in income tax revenue. This year they finally went from a net earner of investment income to a NET PAYER OF INVESTMENT INCOME!!!
When the US$, the worlds reserve currency crashes it WILL take down the other currencies like a house of cards, taking the weak currencies first. It WILL be financial armageddon for a while until a new system emerges. I just pray for our childrens sakes that common sense prevails and the people demand a return to sound money principles of a gold standard and no more inflation destroying our purchasing power, its completely and utterly unneccessary!!!

I could go on ALL night. Basically the economic principles are that of the Austrian School of Economics of which I am well read!!! If you wanna know more about all this then let me know and we can arrange to chat for free on
skype!
Old Nov 9th 2006, 12:37 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Could be 1 year, could be 10 yrs. ....I could go on ALL night. Basically the economic principles are that of the Austrian School of Economics of which I am well read!!! If you wanna know more about all this then let me know and we can arrange to chat for free on
skype!
all of this is why I'd rather be on a section in a low population density country with decent rainfall, renewable energy reserves and a well developed rural economy than in US, Europe or Canada.........anyone else coming .... or are we too late ????
Old Nov 9th 2006, 1:01 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Ms Martinez is supposed to have an ARTISTIC POLICY:
Fusing art sensibilities with popular forms, the company aims to produce live performances that are intellectually challenging and accessible, experimental and populist; the ultimate theatrical hybrid of live art and light entertainment.
that's one way of describing getting your kit off in a magic act.....
suppose as there's only one member on show then the magician and the flousie have to be one and the same....

Jack you can email her here:
[email protected]

in fact her parents are in a show in the buff too:
http://www.theatreroyal.org.uk/usti/familyouting.html
:scared:
go on you know you want to. ... . .. .. .. ..

Last edited by lardyl; Nov 9th 2006 at 1:04 am.
Old Nov 9th 2006, 6:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lardyl
all of this is why I'd rather be on a section in a low population density country with decent rainfall, renewable energy reserves and a well developed rural economy than in US, Europe or Canada.........anyone else coming .... or are we too late ????

Which is exactly why I'm moving to NZ, even though their currency is hardly worth the paper its printed on!!!!!
As an interesting addition to what you listed - NZ also has its own gold fields deposits which might come in very handy!!!

p.s. its not too late yet! My advice to anyone is to get your sh*t together though!!! Stop reading mainstream media and do some independent research and reading!!!

What I have said is just pure economics, although those who just want to keep their heads in the sand will I'm sure call me a conspiracy theorist or something!
Its ok tho, I've heard it all before from people in America who still think its the greatest place on the planet! I'm a qualified Fund Manager and Financial Advisor (even tho I choose not to work in those fields directly anymore) and have the equivalent of at least a Masters degree in Economic Theory & Economic History(thats ET and EH to you Mazi!!!), possibly even Phd level.

The problem is you almost never see this stuff in mainstream media because its not in the interests of who owns/controls mainstream media!!!!! Therefore you have to know where to go to get the real info either on your own research efforts or because someone pointed you in the right direction.

Here's the problem: The paper currency system combined with fractional reserve banking is fatally flawed in theory alone - that is why no system of its kind has ever survived, as I previously stated. But those who wish to perpetuate it have created a no win situation for themselves!

If they carry on as they are the paper currencies will eventually hyperinflate and die. The only way out is to stop inflating the money supply AND start contracting it AND ramp up interest rates to stratospheric levels to curtail borrowing! BUT the problem with that is they then create the Greatest Depression the world has ever seen because the inherent problem is so big. So its catch 22 for the financial elites because they lost control of their baby - the US dollar! They are stuffed now - its too late. The US has crossed the line and their only way out is the world depression route!!! They won't do it tho because that is a definite end to their power whereas if they just keep inflating the money supply for as long as poss they can milk the wealth and power for as long as it all lasts - of course they like all this inflation because it inflates away some of the value of all that freekin debt they have built up, in the US in particular!!!!

Here's the bigger problem:
If the masses don't get educated about real money ie gold(and to a lesser extent silver), when this all blows up, the financial elites will just try to impose a new paper currency system and start all over again! In fact it will probably be the ideal opportunity for them to try and get a one world currency brought in so their lovely mega corporations don't have to worry about exchange rate risk ever again!!!! In fact the Council on Foreign Relations has already tabled a plan to the US gov't for a new currency to replace the Dollar, currently referred to as the Amero, to initially be used in the US, Mexico and Canada!!!!!!!!! Go to their website, check for yourself!!!

As Aaron Russo says in his new film "America: Freedom to Fascism" - "Its time to WAKE UP!".

Dave
Old Nov 9th 2006, 7:21 am
BE Enthusiast

And BTW, the CFR has recommended the new currency be brought in asap but preferably at least by 2010 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Nov 9th 2006, 7:39 am
Banned

Panic :scared:
Old Nov 9th 2006, 7:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Panic :scared:
A good start!!!

But panic is only ever a problem IF YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!!!

Old Nov 9th 2006, 7:41 am
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold

And BTW, the CFR has recommended the new currency be brought in asap but preferably at least by 2010 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erm, isnĀ“t this is a forum for former and prospective emigrants to NZ ?
Makes me laugh all these conspiracy theories, i do believe the one about US not landing on the moon however. It reminds me of when the village where i lived in Nth Yorkshire was flooded and hundreds of religious people descended on us with "The End is Nigh, repent" placards. Life will go on in USA and NZ no matter what
The same was said about the EUR a few years ago, when it was worth $0.85

Last edited by brussels_sprout; Nov 9th 2006 at 7:56 am.
Old Nov 9th 2006, 7:43 am
Banned

Originally Posted by brussels_sprout
Makes me laugh all these conspiracy theories, i do believe the one about US not landing on the moon however. It reminds me of when the village where i lived in Nth Yorkshire was flooded and hundreds of religious people descended on us with "The End is Nigh, repent" placards. Life will go on in USA and NZ no matter what
We are saved.

Rejoice
Old Nov 9th 2006, 7:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by brussels_sprout
The same was said about the EUR a few years ago, when it was worth $0.85

I guess the CFR's website doesn't exist then!!!! NOT!!! How's that sand tasting with those sprouts????

I guess the US $ really hasn't dropped in purchasing power then? NOT!!!

I guess the Central Banks aren't inflating the money supply then? NOT!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.