Jack ??

Old Feb 9th 2007, 1:17 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jack ??

Originally Posted by danny.f
I don't get it!
Jack has a thing for hyphens, especially
in website URLs. It makes him all hot and
bothered. How did G and I find this out?
We're plotting...
Old Feb 9th 2007, 1:27 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
You bastards
If you need backup ..I'm here for you ...
Old Feb 9th 2007, 1:31 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
If you need backup ..I'm here for you ...
Cheers mate. I think I will need it
Old Feb 9th 2007, 1:32 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

Jack - I - must - admit - these - hyphens - are - growing - on - me -now

Old Feb 9th 2007, 1:35 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

R-A-Y stop them
Old Feb 9th 2007, 1:41 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

R-A-Y stop them
Its unlikely they know the difference between a hyphen and a hymen ...
They appear to be women ..the subservient of the man ...

Just pat them on the head ...
Old Feb 9th 2007, 1:46 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Ray
Its unlikely they know the difference between a hyphen and a hymen ...
They appear to be women ..the subservient of the man ...

Just pat them on the head ...
Top man
Old Feb 9th 2007, 2:12 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Maz
Jack has a thing for hyphens, especially
in website URLs. It makes him all hot and
bothered. How did G and I find this out?
We're plotting...
Hyphens or dashes? And if it's dashes - en dashes or em dashes?
Old Feb 9th 2007, 3:48 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

Top man

Jack one word - Get back to your work NOW
Old Feb 9th 2007, 3:55 pm
Banned

You can www.xxxxx-xxxx-xxxx.com off
Old Feb 9th 2007, 3:56 pm
Banned

And you can go swim in your sea design
Old Feb 9th 2007, 4:02 pm
Banned

Incase this is starting to look like a clique thing. Its not

Its to do with work and I asked a question and someones decided to take the piss. And I am gonna get my own back. Soon
Old Feb 9th 2007, 4:07 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

You're missing an 'x' in the first block of x's there, mate.
Old Feb 9th 2007, 4:26 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Maz
You're missing an 'x' in the first block of x's there, mate.
Sorry

It should read www.xxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx.com
Old Feb 9th 2007, 4:54 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Incase this is starting to look like a clique thing. Its not

Its to do with work and I asked a question and someones decided to take the piss. And I am gonna get my own back. Soon
yeah yeah

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.