It's snowing

Old Feb 2nd 2008, 1:12 am
Forum Regular

daveandjue123 is a jewel in the roughdaveandjue123 is a jewel in the roughdaveandjue123 is a jewel in the roughdaveandjue123 is a jewel in the roughdaveandjue123 is a jewel in the rough
Default It's snowing

It’s 2 am wife in bed and I’m sat on the PC, how sad

Smack bang in the middle of UK and got an inch of snow on the ground. It looks great, but bloody freezing!!!

Guess who's building a snowman in the morning

Don’t sit out in the sun all day!!!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 1:19 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's snowing

Originally Posted by daveandjue123
It’s 2 am wife in bed and I’m sat on the PC, how sad

Smack bang in the middle of UK and got an inch of snow on the ground. It looks great, but bloody freezing!!!

Guess who's building a snowman in the morning

Don’t sit out in the sun all day!!!!!
If I never see snow again, it will be too soon!! I used to hate shovelling snow off my car in the mornings - and then you couldn't get the sodding door to open as it was frozen shut.
I love New Zealand!
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 1:27 am
Forum Regular

daveandjue123 is a jewel in the roughdaveandjue123 is a jewel in the roughdaveandjue123 is a jewel in the roughdaveandjue123 is a jewel in the roughdaveandjue123 is a jewel in the rough

we've not had proper snow for 10 years. Never made a snowman with my youngest son so as much as we want to be with you all, tomorrow will be fun and it's his birthday....well, for about 20 mins till me hands get frozen and have to go in
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 1:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Man it's hot...........

30c in the Gold Coast with some white fluffy bits around.

Time for a dip in the pool..............Hmmmmmmmmm.................looks inviting!

Sorry

(not really)
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 3:58 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Pics of the snow and snowman please.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

Well, woke up wondering why no 11 yr old bouncing on the bed. Looked out the indow and it's all gone apart from small bits on the pavements.

maybe next year

Anyone still in the UK got snow?
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 10:10 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

We had snow down in Surrey last winter and my daughter and I had fun making a snowman.

But I'm very happy to be wearing tee shirt and shorts after a hot day here, the car read 34c after being parked at the supermarket. We enjoyed a dip in the pool after that
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 10:15 am
why
BE Forum Addict

why has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond repute

just a bit of a snow chat..
why is it that when it snows in the UK it's snowmen?...what about any other snow sculptures or things people make in the ice and snow

i used to like making my own ice rink in the garden with hose piped water...
anyone done other stuff with ice and snow????
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 10:52 am
BE Forum Addict

malcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS here
Pics of the snow and snowman please.
Some snow pics attached if i did it right, which i doubt!
Attached Thumbnails It's snowing-snow-1.jpg   It's snowing-100_0136.jpg  
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 11:06 am
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
I love New Zealand!
Well, there's nothing like just being in your true home, the place where you came from, is there?
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 12:13 am
Forum Regular

IngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with Karen, if I never have to shovel it again for the rest of my life I know I would be in paradise. We've had about seven feet so far with -20 wind chill. NZ looks better and better all the time just for the weather never mind all the other reasons I want to go.
Attached Thumbnails It's snowing-jackass.jpg  
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 5:43 am

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Originally Posted by IngStina
I agree with Karen, if I never have to shovel it again for the rest of my life I know I would be in paradise. We've had about seven feet so far with -20 wind chill. NZ looks better and better all the time just for the weather never mind all the other reasons I want to go.
I'd like to hear about your other reasons.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 7:26 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by why
just a bit of a snow chat..
why is it that when it snows in the UK it's snowmen?...what about any other snow sculptures or things people make in the ice and snow

i used to like making my own ice rink in the garden with hose piped water...
anyone done other stuff with ice and snow????
Nah sorry

Just snowmen

I guess it's just tradition, perhaps not PC now but I am sure it shouldn't offend too many normal women
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 8:55 am
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IngStina
I don't gives a toss about grotty British weather
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 5:31 pm
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Having lived in South Africa and now in NZ and spending a few winters here in cold wet weather one realises the value of well built houses.

We just spend a month in the UK (Scotland) and to be honest only on two occasions did I feel cold, of course that was when I was outdoors. We had good outdoor gear and the indoors was warm & dry. Never felt damp and cold indoors like here in NZ.

Maybe I am just at a place in my life but weather is not high on the priority list. If that was the case we would have stayed in SA but look at the mess of that place. The writing was on the wall ten years ago that the country was going to go to the dogs and to be honest I see similar signs here in NZ.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.